best high school dunkers you've seen

my buddy sent me this link today, kid can throw down...

let's see some more videos of high schoolers past/present.

i think he's something like 6'6". only had a chance to see him live once. some of the clips look to be kinda old--looks like he's bulked upsome from the clips from the target center where he's dunking in warmups.

can be anyone you've seen... youtube's good though

Originally Posted by Nate Robinson

damn hes nice..how tall is he?
did you watch the vid....it says he's a 6'6 tall 15 secs in
laugh.gif

nice highlights

Yeah..I'm from Minneapolis and I've seen Rodney Williams Jr. play about 3-4 times..

Dude has no jumper whatsoever but his in-game dunks are
eek.gif
...he signed aletter of intent to go to the University of Minnesota next fall
58536c39171b840f5b0ce21446e9bb97b100a52f.gif
. For Tubby to turn him into a good player, he'll have to teach him how to spot-up, move without the ball (when he's not going up for thealley-oop
laugh.gif
), and bulk up I guess. He needs to improve his jumper as well because I seehim playing the 3 in college and he'll need to have that in his game to succeed..

Rivals has him at 6'5" by the way

In person I saw Demarcus Nelson play about 5 times in high school and he had crazy up for a guy his size

Derozan's dunks are crazy.

That McGrady dunk in high school where he supposedly "ended" the other dude's career was pretty good as well.

This guy that played at a nearby high school could dunk pretty well. He had no shot but he could do windmills and between the legs, etc.

i saw bill walker put down the most vicious, disgusting put back i've ever seen on this 7'5" dude at the big time tourney in vegas

at the same tourney i saw brandon rush do a between the legs dunk in a game...twice. according to some of the people at the gym, theyd seen him do the VC elbowhang dunk, but instead of hanging by his elbow he hung from his shoulder...

^and then i'm guessing he tore up his knee
frown.gif

my best friend got yammed on something vicious by Bill Walker on a put-back
laugh.gif
i felt bad for my boy

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

That McGrady dunk in high school where he supposedly "ended" the other dude's career was pretty good as well.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

where is this vid?
I've still never seen this .. anywhere.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

where is this vid?
I've still never seen this .. anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom