best Hotels in SF

Whats up NT,

I hope this hasn't been posted a thousand times.

I am going to San Fran to celebrate my 24th birthday in May of 2011 and I am a just trying to plan logistics now and figure out how much its going to run me.
I want to be right in the city, anybody have any hotel recommendations.

any other SF recommendations are appreciated.

Whats up NT,

I hope this hasn't been posted a thousand times.

I am going to San Fran to celebrate my 24th birthday in May of 2011 and I am a just trying to plan logistics now and figure out how much its going to run me.
I want to be right in the city, anybody have any hotel recommendations.

any other SF recommendations are appreciated.

i would stay at the nikko, park 55, grand hyatt or jw marriot. all three are in union square and u can get deals on them. if u want to be in the middle of it all, these hotels are it.

i would stay at the nikko, park 55, grand hyatt or jw marriot. all three are in union square and u can get deals on them. if u want to be in the middle of it all, these hotels are it.

I've stayed at Park 55 and I was happy with everything. I had a nice view looking towards Union Square which I believe Hotel Nikko was right across? Don't quote me on that though. You can find good deals at this hotel too if you purchase ahead of time.

I've stayed at Park 55 and I was happy with everything. I had a nice view looking towards Union Square which I believe Hotel Nikko was right across? Don't quote me on that though. You can find good deals at this hotel too if you purchase ahead of time.

parc 55 looks like it is something i am looking for.
thanks for the suggestions guys.
first time out there, rhode island guy now living in manhattan.

parc 55 looks like it is something i am looking for.
thanks for the suggestions guys.
first time out there, rhode island guy now living in manhattan.

^i used to work at all the hotels i listed and i think nikko and jw marriot are the nicest. jw jus finished remolding a year ago so their rooms are the newist. like livemyreality said parc 55 is right across the street from the nikko and jw is exaclty a block away. jw has the nicest views cause their on a hill

^i used to work at all the hotels i listed and i think nikko and jw marriot are the nicest. jw jus finished remolding a year ago so their rooms are the newist. like livemyreality said parc 55 is right across the street from the nikko and jw is exaclty a block away. jw has the nicest views cause their on a hill

Back
Top Bottom