Best Luxury Hotel In NYC In Times Square

Been googling and while there are some decent ones…..the rooms seem small…..the W hotel…..premier hotel…..ect
Anybody can shed some light on a nice luxury hotel with a nice city view in times square? 

Waldorf Astoria my man
pimp.gif
stayed there a couple of times, you will not be disappoint

There's a Hilton Doubletree right on 47th with great views, and is a nice hotel in general (4 or 5 stars, can't remember). But there are places like the Waldorf and the Setai fifth ave that are really top end luxurious, and just a few blocks away from Times Square. Have fun. 

I've been to NY twice and stayed at the Marriott Marquis each time...

Great hotel
pimp.gif

I'd recommend it...

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

There's a Hilton Doubletree right on 47th with great views, and is a nice hotel in general (4 or 5 stars, can't remember).

This is where we stayed. It wasn't what some would call luxury but it's a very nice hotel and it's right in the middle of everything.
Whenever I go back I'll be staying there again. And they give you free cookies!!!!!

staying in Times Square is not something I'd recommend unless you like being surrounded by idiot tourists.  I've stayed at the W Times Square, it's overrated.

i've stayed at the W and the waldorf astoria, both are disappointing.
the next hotel i want to stay at in NYC is the surrey, in the upper east side, its a relais and chateaux property so you know its the best of the best (i work at a relais and chateaux property so i guess I'm biased)

Howdy do. This is Peter McCallister, the father. I'd like a hotel room please, with an extra large bed, a TV, and one of those little refrigerators you have to open with a key. Credit card? You got it.

Everything is at times square……I'm taking my 2 kids and wife. I wanted something different then the norm of holiday inn and marriott ect.

I was lookin for somethin a lil less expensive in Times Square so I can take my daught to Phineas and Ferb Live. If I can't get a pt gig, gon have to cancel
frown.gif
I need something at max $200/night. Long shot tho.

I love the interior design they use in the W Hotels. I want my place to look like that when I'm older 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom