Best Natural Deordurant? VOL BUMPS ON MY PITS

I'll check out that Arm and Hammer Naturals. Only type thsat works for me are the solid white ones that leave the nasty deodorant residue in your armpit hairs, but i know that's not good for me at all. I have heard some people just use pure cornstarch "baby" powder too. That Tom's didn't do anything for me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Durant !

I use Thai crystal mist that I get from whole foods even though I'm pretty sure you can find it elsewhere.

Originally Posted by taymane23

I need a good deodorant/something that won't mess up my shirts right now I'm using what I have to work with until I can find something good. Suggestions?

this too...some deodorants make the pit of my arm look like ive been putting sticks of butter in like 10 headlocks 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by taymane23

I need a good deodorant/something that won't mess up my shirts right now I'm using what I have to work with until I can find something good. Suggestions?

this too...some deodorants make the pit of my arm look like ive been putting sticks of butter in like 10 headlocks 
tired.gif

I know that feel bro
laugh.gif

man toms didnt work for me....it doesnt last long and its mad itchy

think imma try out that arm and hammer

Originally Posted by xanadu one

i've been allergic to deodorant for over 10 years now and just recently saw a Dr for it.
i've used both versions of Tom's and damn near every single other option out there.

try Dove. your won't be disappointed.
Same here. Mens deodorant gives me horrible rashes but Dove is soft enough to not bother my armpits. 
Cucumber + Green Tea 
pimp.gif

I am dying at the break downs!!!!

Kevin Durant... Christian Dior... ants...

I camp breeve ...

Back
Top Bottom