Title says it all..

Budget around $250.

Must be able to purchase in BestBuy.

Features it must have:
  1. noise canceling
  2. over-ear-design
  3. very comfortable
  4. warranty
  5. carrying case (not needed, but cool if it came with one)
  6. durable (shouldn't break easily)
  7. easy to carry around
nerd.gif

i think you'll have to personally go try some out at best buy. pretty much everybody with beats love them and pretty much everybody with bose love those as well, so it'll be personal preference for you. i have the bose noise cancellers and i love them.

i got the bose on ear, i love them but it says its not noise cancelling, i think they are though. But in your price range, i say beats.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

You're gonna get raped at Best Buy. That $250 budget can be stretched alot further if you order online, say at http://newegg.com.
Co-sign. You're also limiting your choices. Even with an employee discount, you can still get other headphones for cheaper like some Grados or Sennheisers.

beat solos are so cheap

get the sennheisser hd248s they have them at best buy for 85$

best buy employees will just want to sell you the beats

wait if you have 250$ to spend on headphones why do they HAVE to be from bestbuy

if you go to guitar center you can get your moneys worth easy on a pair of closed headphones and still have some $ left over...

i got the shure750dj i bought for 122$ shipped online they retail at 188 but i used a coupon code...way better than anything from bestbuy

mmhmmm

mrmonday recommended some denons to me awhile back

6-7 months with them and they work +$%@*+ great

thanks again btw

Some of you nt'ers are so brainwashed that beats are the good headphones. If you knew anything THE BEATS ARE NOT NOISE CANCELLING, THEY ARE NOISE ISOLATION. A BIG DIFFERENCE IF KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SOUND AND OP ASKED FOR NOISE CANCELLATION.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Just go with the BEATS. Only bad thing is they take batteries.
I just bought rechargeable batteries.  Been using them for about a year and they were only $10.

Back
Top Bottom