BEST OF BEST AM 90s (Post em up boys- Your top 5)

nice 90s everyone. most of the good 90s were released before 2005 (Homegrowns are ok)

had bacons and some other not so common 90s but sold most of them
frown.gif
better bust out the infrareds
smile.gif

Ive said it once and i guess i'll say it again...................................Infrared 90s are the hottest colorway when it comes to air max 90s handsdown. (well its the only colorway which matters to me anyways)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM WHAT AM 90s are releasing this year??

is ther a list..any ogs coming back?
please share
Dude, calm down, and do some research for yourself.
Calm down....grow up man....your AM fam...ha...and you cant answer one little ?? ab AMs?
do research...im in med school..i doenough research..this forum is set up to find out info...and this is researching////

Dude...like that budlight commerical
roll.gif

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM WHAT AM 90s are releasing this year??

is ther a list..any ogs coming back?
please share
Dude, calm down, and do some research for yourself.
Calm down....grow up man....your AM fam...ha...and you cant answer one little ?? ab AMs?
do research...im in med school..i doenough research..this forum is set up to find out info...and this is researching////

Dude...like that budlight commerical
roll.gif
I'm surprised a smart med student can't figure out how to use google and ebay to find out the answers to your questions. It's really notthat hard. I don't mind helping people out if I can tell they've tried on their own, but you are out of hand. Research is something you can do withoutannoying the entire NT community who have to put up with your daily rantings.

Here you go, I'm going to answer all your questions for you.

1. Upcoming 90's releases will be posted in this Nike Retro forum as soon as they are known.

2. If you want any of the shoes posted in this forum, you will need to find out their "nicknames," or colors they are referred to as, and go fromthere. This is where the "research" I was talking about comes in. From here, use the names and search various shoe sites, including ebay.

3. Two OG colors have come out this year (spruces and mesas) as JD Sports Europe exclusive releases. If you know someone in Europe, you have a chance ofgetting them. If not, you will have to wait until some pop up on ebay. There have been rumors of Infared's coming out later this year, but nothingconfirmed.

There you go.

excuse me?

Sorry for thinking the point of NT was to share information and show pics....
And sorry I didnt read the NT Book that says asking ? is not allowed...
I like to think ppl will always help one another out!! sue me for being interested...im new to running shoes that arent NB.

Thanks for sharing man...I knew about those 2 releases, I just was wondering if like anyone had pics of samples or something that shows nikes plan for summerand fall!!

Thats all I wanted to know..
but
Thanks anyways.

soooooo pissed I missed these BRS at the SOLE collector event here in Miami. Some dude bought all the shoes in my size 13

One that wasn't mentioned and I gave away to my brother are the tennis ball AM90s from the Powerwall release.

I know these are ids, but the neons are my favorite in my rotation.
dsc00267.JPG

these infared are still DS
dsc00269.JPG

Originally Posted by kashino1

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe
Help me out... what are those am90s on the very left? I'm not big on am90s (i only have a couple pairs of vivid blues that i love) but ireally like those on the left. If someone can help me out that would be nice.

The other am90 that i like are those underground railroad ones..but those are nowhere to be found and i think were given away to a select few at anevent...does anyone know of any chance to get them or something very similar? thanks

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

Originally Posted by kashino1

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe
Help me out... what are those am90s on the very left? I'm not big on am90s (i only have a couple pairs of vivid blues that i love) but i really like those on the left. If someone can help me out that would be nice.

The other am90 that i like are those underground railroad ones..but those are nowhere to be found and i think were given away to a select few at an event...does anyone know of any chance to get them or something very similar? thanks

azures...jd sports exclusive from a few months ago. you're probably gonna have to go to ebay or wait for someone to sell theirs on here or on thatother site. going rate is around $240+.

Originally Posted by SoleSearching

I know these are ids, but the neons are my favorite in my rotation.
dsc00267.JPG

those are fire man!! thanks for posting

and am I the only one who notices AJFlint13 talking smack across all forums!?!?!? med student? no wonder our health care in this country is wack.

Shame on ya man...u dontknow me...talking @!%! about the career im busting my *$%# for...what do you do?? change oil, cut grass with your dad, or own your ownice cream shoppe?...dont even know me, dont even know ...... I take pride in helping patients. Talking about Americas Health Care System...I am only .0000001%of the system you fool, if you only knew a thing about what you were saying....GO TO India , Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, see how their health care is!! Takinglife/this country for granite- can tell your a kid!

HOT neon IDs by the way - my goodness they are equipped
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dunkFAN

this thread is
pimp.gif

Thanks man..I thought it would be a good idea...and thanks to this thread...I AM SOO SAD i missed out on buff. print!!! Please come back......and I also amab to cop my first pair of AM90s.....Hoa infareds...300$shipped...size 10.5
pimp.gif

azures...jd sports exclusive from a few months ago. you're probably gonna have to go to ebay or wait for someone to sell theirs on here or on that other site. going rate is around $240+.

The Azure's were not a JD sport exclusive. They hit European Footlockers and now should be on the sales rack
wink.gif

Why the all whites?? whats with them?
When did laser blue drops?? I to am going for Infareds...lasers.....azures...womes hoa is my number 1

Why the all whites?? whats with them?
When did laser blue drops?? I to am going for Infareds...lasers.....azures...womes hoa is my number 1

I love the all whites. Goes with everything, is a reasonable price, and looks good. So how can't you call it top 5? Rather wear my shoe withoutworrying about getting it dirty cause I payed $400 for it
tongue.gif

This thread is really nice except that flippin annoying medical student kid
whom definitely sounds like he doesn't even know what time it is!!
(And the problem here is....., he is the only one whom aren't aware about that.)

Can't find any AMs around you?! Can't understand someone that loves all whites?!
And asking the pics of Laser Blue & Navigation Pack even though both of those pics were already posted?!
Good luck becoming a doctor or getting any kind of medical related jobs in the future
and thank God, I won't have to be one of his patients since I'm located at the different country!!

Back
Top Bottom