Best Olympic Jordan Brand sneaker?

So now that the 2012 Summer Olympics are quickly approaching, it's time for JB to pull out yet another Air Jordan colorway for this special occasion. From the 1992 Barcelona Summer Olympics to the most recent 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics, which colorway for an Air Jordan is JB going to pull out? Will it be:

Vote for your favorite.
P.S. With the Foamposite craze, I wouldn't be surprised if Nike created a London Olympic pair HOH Exclusive.

So now that the 2012 Summer Olympics are quickly approaching, it's time for JB to pull out yet another Air Jordan colorway for this special occasion. From the 1992 Barcelona Summer Olympics to the most recent 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics, which colorway for an Air Jordan is JB going to pull out? Will it be:

Vote for your favorite.
P.S. With the Foamposite craze, I wouldn't be surprised if Nike created a London Olympic pair HOH Exclusive.

ya OG VIs for me too. maybe JB will give us a retro for next summer? 
nerd.gif

The OG VI the VII's are nice too. those gay pride VI's are just disgusting.

The OG VI the VII's are nice too. those gay pride VI's are just disgusting.

Olympic vi's from '00. Please don't retro them. Jb already screwed up the blk/infared vi's last year. Don't want to think how they'll screw these up.

Olympic vi's from '00. Please don't retro them. Jb already screwed up the blk/infared vi's last year. Don't want to think how they'll screw these up.

Like I stated on the other post.

2000 Olympic VI > Olympic VII > Olympic I > 2008 Olympic VI

Originally Posted by ALDY

This is what I think:
1992 Olympic VIIs > 2000 Olympic VIs > 2008 Olympic VIs > Olympic Is

Originally Posted by ALDY