Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

Your stay here depends on who you know and how much you can trust them. As you travel through the 20+ sub-cities you will learn a lot about your so- calledfriends, your new-found enemies, and even more about yourself. Maybe you will find some new friends and start a gang to terrorize the city. Or maybe you'rethe type that will stay low and keep to yourself..... and silently become the baddest mother to ever walk the streets.
The possibilities are endless.

However you choose to do it is completely up to you. One thing is certain, The city is your playground.
Build your reputation. Demand respect.

You don't have to download a thing or pay a monthly fee and it gives you something to do at work and home when your bored.

The object of the game is to get your player stronger and richer...just like any RPG game.

Don't really know what to say so..I just copied and pasted this. Silverswoosh and whywesteppin get all the credit for this:

Registration link:

http://www.lostpower.com/game/register.php?REF=12315

BTW, there's plenty of us playing this. There's a reason this is vol. 9. The game is crack and we look forward to picking up more players. If y'allneed any help, my id is 12315, and just shoot me an email.

when you first log in, click the preferences link on your left.

at the bottom there's an item accepting link. click that, and switch the option to yes.

myself and others will be able to send you useful things.

it's imperative that y'all read the players guide. it explains a lot ofstuff in detail.

also, there's the wiki: http://lpc.wikispaces.com/ it's a veryuseful tool, as well.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Wally's 60 second guide:

The point of the game is to 1) become rich, 2) become strong, 3) become a high level.

To become strong, you need to train. This involves going to Big Broly's gym in downtown (or in higher level cities). You can train your strength, speed, and defense there. The better the property you own, the more stats you can get. The stronger you get, the more people you can mug.

To get more money, do street searches and crimes. If you get caught, email one of us in game (I'm 10099) and we'll bail you. Also, accumulate crystals and energy bars and sell them to us. I can't speak for the cheap NTers here, but I will pay you well for them.

To become a high level, train, do crimes, and mug people. Each of these adds experience, which helps you level.

Most of this is already in the player's guide.

duke made another thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This game @*$*$#@ sucks I was playng for literally 3 minutes before some douche mutilated me with a chainsaw
indifferent.gif
I quit this +%!%+ gay and for a bunch oflosers.

Yes I'm mad
laugh.gif

I accidently deleted his other thread. Keep your panties I mean thongs on boys, it's not that big of a deal. Even you too, KFC!!!!

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

I accidently deleted his other thread. Keep your panties I mean thongs on boys, it's not that big of a deal. Even you too, KFC!!!!

JR5

I jinxed it
pimp.gif

I demanded the mods to lock it up purposely so that this thread could live to see another day. How fly is that?
pimp.gif

You can thank me later OP
pimp.gif

June 8 2008, 5:52:43 pm HugeHymen accepted your hit on 05050505050505 and killed them with a Flame Thrower. Delete
June 8 2008, 5:51:24 pm HugeHymen accepted your hit on 05050505050505 and killed them with a Flame Thrower. Delete
June 8 2008, 5:51:04 pm HugeHymen accepted your hit on 05050505050505 and killed them with a Flame Thrower. Delete
June 8 2008, 5:50:31 pm HugeHymen accepted your hit on 05050505050505 and killed them with a Flame Thrower.

scamming is terrible.

and while I'm at it. Anybody wanna donate snack mix to a poor ntxlpcer?

This game sucks... I was on this game hard when I first caught wind of but the creator is a #%#%! I forgot my password and e-mailed def trying to get it backhe asked me all types of questions and I answered them all correctly but dude came at me with some bs saying I was trying to steal someones account when Ianswered all the questions correctly. I even asked if I could create a new one but he said no.

i dont think he cares about the money.

honestly, i dont know ya situation...but why hack jules when he helps everyone that needs it or just randomly sends people things when he notices they might need it?

unless you're the one who is actually satly because he sends you nothing

your hacking agression towards jules seems like the result of you feeling like you deserve some type of "help" from him. in your mind the hacking is justified.

eek.gif

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

out

laugh.gif
im not being salty about jules not giving me stuff. to be honest i dont really need it. i jus hacked random cats and i jus so happen to run into jules wen i was browsing the hospital .. so i was liek %+%+ it ill hack the guy and send it back if he ask.. but jules got all mad saying ill bomb u wen u train bla bla bla.. so i gave him the U MAD? .. anyways wat jules had to do was jus say yo son give me my +!@! back. i wouldve. instead of being salty about it. Anyways i tried emailing em but im on ignored. so i guess he doesnt want the money.

and let me add i hack anyone wen i get bored. nt or not. if u want ur +!@! back jus ask.(for nt only)

Back
Top Bottom