Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

I was just looking at the white girls post, now im zipping up my pants....
laugh.gif
Im sorry, TMI...
Seriously though, I am training and drinking beer...

sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i want to train but i'm too lazy to do anything right nowor ever lulz i should pay someone to train for me *sighs*

Dont do that, you dont wanna get banned, and that takes all the fun out of it, not doing it yourself... Look at the one pole smoker, gaara kun or somethinglike that. He donated hundreds and hundreds of $$ when he was a noob, put on over a bil stats and had all sorts of @#+#, and got burned out on it. Now there isa quitter with 17000+ donation days....
laugh.gif

I think I am going to even out my stats @ 170mil each and save the rest of my supplies till I buy a Mars...

for some reason i can never put time to the game on jus training... i always buy a property put a few mil and jus keep the thing without doing anything.. LMAO

i said i quit.. but its $##$%%% hard not to sign in.. lol

[table][tr][td]New! June 19 2008, 3:40:32 am[/td] [td]Assailan† accepted your hit on Tommyt and killed them with a Flame Thrower.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:40:02 am[/td] [td]Tommyt accepted your hit on DANGER4LIFE and killed them with a M134 Minigun.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:39:51 am[/td] [td]Assailan† accepted your hit on Balla_23 and killed them with a Flame Thrower.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:39:31 am[/td] [td]Assailan† accepted your hit on Tagger and killed them with a Flame Thrower.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:39:23 am[/td] [td]Assailan† accepted your hit on trogdor and killed them with a Flame Thrower.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:39:12 am[/td] [td]Assailan† accepted your hit on Aspects and killed them with a Flame Thrower.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:39:07 am[/td] [td]Assailan† accepted your hit on killroy89 and killed them with a Flame Thrower.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:39:02 am[/td] [td]Assailan† accepted your hit on Rohanak and killed them with a Flame Thrower.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:38:52 am[/td] [td]Tommyt accepted your hit on wolfie75 and killed them with a M134 Minigun.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:37:33 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on robmcf and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:37:25 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on Dave_courtney and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:37:19 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on lanoush and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:37:09 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on GambitsRain and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:37:05 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on HenkkaX and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:37:00 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on pklandon and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:34:53 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on AmEriCaSMoStwA and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:33:15 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on kkingjayy and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:32:57 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on killroy89 and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 19 2008, 3:32:48 am[/td] [td]ZackMorris accepted your hit on prokickass and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by UFCkid

for some reason i can never put time to the game on jus training... i always buy a property put a few mil and jus keep the thing without doing anything.. LMAO

You're probably a crackhead in real life, you should just send some dough to me and call it quits for good.

^ this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ill only send some @*%! to the ppl that helped me get on my feet back then.. and a few nters that im cool with..
who the hell are you ingame?

well you have talked to me before, but I never helped you get back on your feet, I dont think I have been around long enough..
I just passed my 100th day not too long ago, but if you wanna show some love to a fellow ugly white boy, go ahead, I am working on getting my mars...

it's really easy after the 3rd day of not signing in.

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Last Action: 3 hours ago

He hasn't even gone through 1 yet.
laugh.gif

someone's salty

(2749) Lights0ut
Lights0ut
Received:
Time: 9:27:56 am
Date: June 19, 2008
User Info:
Links:
Delete

Block User
Report User
Subject:
Alright man i have taken your hacking for about 2wks now. I've dealt with you just getting like 15-25mil every night. But, after the raping last night imgonna have to ask you to stop or pay the consequences.

I will follow you to moon base or wherever the **@! you go and make you LIVE in pink. I will stay up all night just to make sure you stay pink the entire timeyou are online. Only warning. Last night is the last time.

Truth.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

someone's salty

(2749) Lights0ut
Lights0ut
Received:
User Info:
Links:
Delete

Block User
Report User
Subject:
Alright man i have taken your hacking for about 2wks now. I've dealt with you just getting like 15-25mil every night. But, after the raping last night im gonna have to ask you to stop or pay the consequences.

I will follow you to moon base or wherever the **@! you go and make you LIVE in pink. I will stay up all night just to make sure you stay pink the entire time you are online. Only warning. Last night is the last time.

lol @ people and their threats. Make him follow up on that just to ruin his life... "No, I can't go out tonight. I have to keep this guy in thepink."

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

someone's salty

(2749) Lights0ut
Lights0ut
Received:
User Info:
Links:
Delete

Block User
Report User
Subject:
Alright man i have taken your hacking for about 2wks now. I've dealt with you just getting like 15-25mil every night. But, after the raping last night im gonna have to ask you to stop or pay the consequences.

I will follow you to moon base or wherever the **@! you go and make you LIVE in pink. I will stay up all night just to make sure you stay pink the entire time you are online. Only warning. Last night is the last time.

ElDiabloNegro to the rescue!!!!

User Id: 2749
Name: UBGUW Lights0ut
User Level: Member
Duties: N/A
Signed Up: June 7, 2007
Last Active: June 19, 2008
Last Action: 5 minutes ago
Online: Online
Days Old: 375
Donor: No
Donor Days Left: 0

Property: Mars
fire.gif

In the hospital for 480 minute(s).
Reason: Home was Bombed by (14112) ElDiabloNegro

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Last Action: 3 hours ago

He hasn't even gone through 1 yet.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't actually throw away LPC, just hanging around. I know I could do it once I want to.

The attack mode went back to the OG style for me, this happen to anyone else? Maybe it was just a fluke..

Edit: Guess it was just a fluke....

Back
Top Bottom