Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

I still can't believe it's not butter! Hahahahaha. Next week I run for the mayor of NT. Do I have what it takes? We'll find out, don't miss it.

Youre confusing as ##!%
laugh.gif

This is life so go and have a ball. Because the world don't move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. Youtake the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have ... my opening statement. Sit, Ubu, sit. Good dog.

September 6 2008, 7:20:40 pm Ghost_ hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $451,143,204! Delete

..Hello Sally, h-hey its Homer. Yeah, that's right, senior prom, yeah it's been a while..so listen, um, I just found out that Im retarted and um,I'm just calling to let you know that uh, you might want to get yourself tested.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

..Hello Sally, h-hey its Homer. Yeah, that's right, senior prom, yeah it's been a while..so listen, um, I just found out that Im retarted and um, I'm just calling to let you know that uh, you might want to get yourself tested.

lmao
nerd.gif

But it's back on. Another stormy night in Baltimore.... I cordially invite you to an emotion filled theater. Bring your umbrella cause young fella it getsno weirder.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
now back to the football game

[h3]Lost Power City Learning Center[/h3][table]
lostcityschool.jpg
[tr][td]
You are currently taking the Computer Science learning course.
You have 1 days left in the course.

Drop Out? [/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom