Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

Meh, i quit

You walk in to a croud of people wearing your Suicide Bomb. No one suspects anything.
You start to fake a heart attack. As everyone runs to help you, you detonate...
They will feel your wrath.

Sea_Donkey was killed.
NaitchaBoyWoo was killed.
[emoji]9786[/emoji] was killed.
robmcf was killed.
DIP-FLOSS_MISC was killed.
JO3L was killed.
NuckzUpCodex was killed.
ACKchew was killed.
~ was killed.
Reaper was killed.
DonLikeUBG was killed.
RealtorOR was killed.
wavy was killed.
Bart was killed.
DSOTM was killed.
elcamino was killed.
n00bist was killed.

Back to Inventory.

sent all my money and items to some random %#@ dude

Bank: $21,121,976,299,748
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

how you borrow money from 12 different people then quit?

i borrowed from 1 count em, 1 person. that person being rbc and he loaned me 1.5 bil. i tried to pay him back 2 bil and it WAS deposited into the simpsons andhomer sent me 900mil for no reason. not gonna argue with free money. meanwhile we have you frontin in chat saying you have 500 bil

?

how is whatever u saying relevant?

u asked oscar for money

homer for money

rawe for money

me for money

gotta be more ppl.

u came up short. decided to quit?

why you all defensive? thought u had big plans.

u playing that lpc chat of the fence...that is not the real chat

?

how is whatever u saying relevant?

u asked oscar for money

homer for money

rawe for money

me for money

gotta be more ppl.

u came up short. decided to quit?

why you all defensive? thought u had big plans.

u playing that lpc chat of the fence...that is not the real chat
Whos all defensive? I just find it funny you have to front with fake money on a game.

You know whats funny too? Homer had said he'd let me borrow the 5 bil before i asked ANY of the people you listed.You really think I'd expect you to let me borrow 5 bil? or any of those people for that matter. Nope. RBC is the only person to ever help me in lpc withthe 1.5 bil loan which i paid back with 25% interest. Its all good though. let me dead this now. we both look stupid debating over a game.

and Lpc chat is the real chat. Your chat was based off of lpc. LPC chat > nt chat

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

and Lpc chat is the real chat. Your chat was based off of lpc. LPC chat > nt chat
You're done.

On ignore. Everyone else do the same.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

word, rawe is always bugging for money. dude is broke.

he asked you for money too? smh at this bum. hes like ghost.
Be happy all he asked for is money from you.

eyes.gif

Son you nut hugged rsarno for part time mod status of course lpc chat is better to you. you in there @+%@ riding

why u explaning urslef ? i said a joke and you giving me your life time story. i dont care if your quiting right after you asked nters and ugb people formoney, thats what your choice...

im sorry nt aint give you a home, that wasnt my call.

fizzy voted no on you

wally voted no

homer voted no

rawe voted no

mpls voted no

ghost voted no

red voted no

whitechoco voted no

i was gonna vote yes , but there was no point.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

You're done.

Word. Everyone ignore me and continue riding his !+%!.

Son you nut hugged rsarno for part time mod status of course lpc chat is better to you. you in there @+%@ riding

why u explaning urslef ? i said a joke and you giving me your life time story. i dont care if your quiting right after you asked nters and ugb people for money, thats what your choice...

fizzy voted no on you

wally voted no

homer voted no

rawe voted no

mpls voted no

ghost voted no

red voted no

whitechoco voted no

Lol, To be honest, I didn't ask anyone to be a mod in lpc chat, I woke up one day and had left my irc window open and was a mod. I didn't even ask why,just rolled with it. It's all good though, Nt isn't a good look when it comes to lpc, at all. The last half of that list aint !#!+ anyway. and youguys' "secret forum" isnt so secret being how two non-nters have already been in and seen everything.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Current Balance: $2,283,038,325

NOW I CAN QUIT
Me too.

Bank:
$472,930,193,563
DAMN! you made that much from hacking, I'm going to e-stalk you now instead of fizzy

EDIT:

why u explaning urslef ? i said a joke and you giving me your life time story. i dont care if your quiting right after you asked nters and ugb people for money, thats what your choice...

fizzy voted no on you

wally voted no

homer voted no

rawe voted no

mpls voted no

ghost voted no

red voted no

whitechoco voted no

Even he voted no,
b33364f82aa67d7f1bd0e3d8953a3545968b7966.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

You're done.

Word. Everyone ignore me and continue riding his !+%!.

fizzy voted no on you

wally voted no

homer voted no

rawe voted no

mpls voted no

ghost voted no

red voted no

whitechoco voted no

Lol, To be honest, I didn't ask anyone to be a mod in lpc chat, I woke up one day and had left my irc window open and was a mod. I didn't even ask why, just rolled with it. It's all good though, Nt isn't a good look when it comes to lpc, at all. The last half of that list aint !#!+ anyway. and you guys' "secret forum" isnt so secret being how two non-nters have already been in and seen everything.
lmao boy you talkin about a whole bunch of !%%% you have no clue wat your talkin about lpc chat better then our chat?
roll.gif
and how would YOU kno anything about that? wouldnt you have to try both tocompare them?

aww so nt aint a good look huh? how about you leave the gang and watch how fast you become food to the last part of that list

can you prove that anybody has been anywere? plz dont come back with some middle school $%# "i heard from so and so that so and so"

Back
Top Bottom