Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

my other account got cleared then.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jules300

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

You can sell it for real $$ but apparently that's frowned upon unless you're dEf.
or icuxx or rsucko or joey or bones or dawg oh have i said too much?
ohwell.gif
you havent said enough
more please.

im confused lol. I thought black mamba was ripfan rofl

Thanks for teh booze
laugh.gif

Someone needs to get me an atomic bomb though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Where have you gone, Fizzy Womack? Our community turns our lonely eyes to you, woo woo woo....

I quit

smoking weed and drinking alcohol for at least 10 weeks.

I'm on week 2.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by r3dm4n JR

Just saw your post in the forums. HBD!

Thanks mang! I see you killin everyone in sight
nerd.gif

Thanks for accepting the app Red
laugh.gif

You paid $273,275,000 for the bomb and plant it at X-X's house.
You park your car down the street so you can be sure everything goes as planned.
Minutes later, you see X-X arrive at his house.
You wait for X-X to walk completely in the house.
Your finger is on the remote.....
They're in....you detonate.
BOOOOOM!

You quickly get out of the area.

You gained much respect for your gang!

[table][tr][td]Your last 5 mails to/from this person:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13, 2008, 5:37:26 pm[/td] [td]Sincere wrote: LOL you a loser son[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13, 2008, 5:36:00 pm[/td] [td]X-X wrote: GD CAUSE THIS ALL IM GONNA DO ALL DAY[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13, 2008, 5:34:40 pm[/td] [td]Sincere wrote: OMG I LOVE IT![/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13, 2008, 5:34:10 pm[/td] [td]X-X wrote: LOL HOPE U LIKE THISD COLOR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13, 2008, 5:33:43 pm[/td] [td]Sincere wrote: Oh high their[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]October 13 2008, 5:59:07 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13 2008, 5:59:01 pm[/td] [td]The assassin was a cop!.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13 2008, 5:58:45 pm[/td] [td](33534)X-X bribed your doctor with $1,137,000 to heal you from the hospital.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13 2008, 5:57:53 pm[/td] [td]gimmedat accepted your hit on X-X and killed them with a Phaser Cannon.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13 2008, 5:57:50 pm[/td] [td]The assassin decided to kill you.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13 2008, 5:57:44 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 13 2008, 5:57:38 pm[/td] [td]The assassin was a cop!.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
He only killed me once, everytime He got bribed out, I assassinated
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom