Best Over-Ear Headphones for under $200???

Bought some Shures for $65 at Best Buy and they suck...

Tried to search for some current reviews and couldn't find any new ones.

Anyone have some recommendations for over-ear headphones under $200?

get the small version of the bose ones. no clue how much they cost but i think they are under $200 and theyre great
pimp.gif

I hear the beatz are great for hip-hop and the bose are comfortable as hell, but both way overpriced.

But none of the people give any better alternatives so I might keep looking into them.

I have the sennheiser hd 595 and theyre great. Paired with an amp they will blow you away but they're not ideal for outside use since they are open canheadphones.

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Sennheiser HD595

I'm sold, but is the open-can type that bad?

I basically use them to block out some sounds when I'm working... But it's not loud enough to need noise canceling.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Beats by Dre - Solo's .. They just came out $179.99
noooo studios > solos. Studios got that bass and noise cancellation
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Beats by Dre - Solo's .. They just came out $179.99
noooo studios > solos. Studios got that bass and noise cancellation
pimp.gif
ofcourse studios > solo's.. but OP doesn't want to spend more than $200 and studios are $300

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Sennheiser HD595

I'm sold, but is the open-can type that bad?

I basically use them to block out some sounds when I'm working... But it's not loud enough to need noise canceling.

I wouldn't recommend the Senns if you are working in a quiet environment and there's people you don't want to interrupt. It leaks sound quitebadly and also lets sound in. They're best for personal listening at home.

Back
Top Bottom