Best pain relieving cream for muscle sores?

None of them give me the relief i need, im more partial to the hot shower and a good stretch afterward, and some advil. I think i hate the smell of them more than i appreciate the benefit yano.

Just take it fam (pause)

after awhile you will get used to the soreness, im assuming you just started working out?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Just take it fam (pause)

after awhile you will get used to the soreness, im assuming you just started working out?

Yeah its the first time I did squats and its been 3 days and I still cant walk straight haha

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Just take it fam (pause)

Yeah its the first time I did squats and its been 3 days and I still cant walk straight haha

Embrace the pain....... just soak it in, learn to enjoy it. You are nothing without it. Pain is good.

reason why i have rock solid legs 
pimp.gif
. Feeling my self, I don't even need an X pill

Those creams really dont work for muscle soreness.

When I do heavy squats, I follow it with contrast showers. Just let the water get as hot as you can handle and let it hit your legs for a few seconds then immediately turn to cold water. Repeat a few times. Doing some lightweight or body weight squats the next day helps.

Also check to see if your gym have foam rollers. They give a sort of trigger point massage that really helps. You  could use the edge of your bed if you dont have one. Youtube some vids on how to use them. Or if you have the money get a trigger point massage at the spa.

Back
Top Bottom