Best pair of sunglasses for 200 bucks or less(roughly)

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Gucci 1627

or Gucci 1622, if you have a bigger face, or want a bigger lens.
its very hard for me to find a nice pair of casual shades, but these have been a keeper.
i have the all black ones, pretty suttle. not tacky like the ones with white legs...
guccigg1622s01.jpg

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Gucci 1627

or Gucci 1622, if you have a bigger face, or want a bigger lens.
its very hard for me to find a nice pair of casual shades, but these have been a keeper.
i have the all black ones, pretty suttle. not tacky like the ones with white legs...
guccigg1622s01.jpg

Just got a pair of original wayfarers, my next pair is gonna be the Crooks' N Castles Ladron in all black, anyone have them and have any comments or reviews?

Just got a pair of original wayfarers, my next pair is gonna be the Crooks' N Castles Ladron in all black, anyone have them and have any comments or reviews?

at $200, you have tons of choices. polarized lenses SHOULD be mandatory at the price. eff all those designer sunglasses with crap lenses - you're just paying for the name.

with that said, get a pair of polarized ray ban aviators. classic.
pimp.gif

at $200, you have tons of choices. polarized lenses SHOULD be mandatory at the price. eff all those designer sunglasses with crap lenses - you're just paying for the name.

with that said, get a pair of polarized ray ban aviators. classic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I just got these yesterday. New Wayfarer's in matte black. Its a rubber frame.
ray-ban-new-wayfarer-rubber-frames.png

Only $119 too.
Been wanting a pair of these matte ones for awhile. Where did you cop for that price? Is there a specific model number/size so I can bargain hunt around the interwebz? Thanks.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I just got these yesterday. New Wayfarer's in matte black. Its a rubber frame.
ray-ban-new-wayfarer-rubber-frames.png

Only $119 too.
Been wanting a pair of these matte ones for awhile. Where did you cop for that price? Is there a specific model number/size so I can bargain hunt around the interwebz? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom