Best part about the GIANTS winning the Super Bowl! - Vol. Maria Menounos appreciation

raw all day 
smokin.gif

I swear, only on NT are women under 150 pounds unacceptable 
laugh.gif
I'm amazed at how some of you get girls. How many women in real life are shaped like video @#$@ AND look good?? Most thick girls you guys post (outside of said video @#$@) are complete butterfaces

She's skinny but attractive. Would anyone really "easy pass" on Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Cassie (pre shaved head ), Rocsi, Adriana Lima, Charlize Theron, Kate Beckinsale because they're slim/skinny?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bozlycity

If you think this isn't thread worthy you are a little suspect. She is in perfect shape, I cant believe how many people on here like fat chicks. Rap videos got you guys confused.

So a girl having some hips and a @ss that you can grab is fat?? She look good but damn she got no curves at all.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

If you think this isn't thread worthy you are a little suspect. She is in perfect shape, I cant believe how many people on here like fat chicks. Rap videos got you guys confused.

So a girl having some hips and a @ss that you can grab is fat?? She look good but damn she got no curves at all.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I swear, only on NT are women under 150 pounds unacceptable 
laugh.gif
I'm amazed at how some of you get girls. How many women in real life are shaped like video @#$@ AND look good?? Most thick girls you guys post (outside of said video @#$@) are complete butterfaces

She's skinny but attractive. Would anyone really "easy pass" on Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Cassie (pre shaved head ), Rocsi, Adriana Lima, Charlize Theron, Kate Beckinsale because they're slim/skinny?
indifferent.gif
Some dudes just don't like that type of girl plus it'd be a definite yes for some of these girls you mentioned if you see them without makeup.

Well with all the complaining people do in the "Why Black Women are Single" threads about them only @#$@$@ with dudes who are built like NFL players, you'd think that the men saying that wouldn't be so picky 
laugh.gif
Every female posted on this website has 60-70% of the posters saying "easy pass" on those models and also women like Zoe Saldana, Paula Patton, Keri Hilson, Kate Upton, etc yet Victor Cruz' girlfriend (forgot which thread she got posted on in here 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
) gets 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
because she has a nice @#$.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

no curves at all?

really?

at all?

i love it when NTers exaggerate to make their point.

^Right? Also I find it funny that so many slim dudes struggling to gain weight on this forum, especially in the Stay/Get Back in Shape thread (I'm one of them 
laugh.gif
) are the first ones to hate on slim females

Living in Miami I figure myself a healthy curves connoisseur but when I saw this live my mouth dropped.

This lady is just in amazing f'n shape. You can tell she lives in the gym and takes care of herself and that in itself is sexy.

Back
Top Bottom