Best Picture Of Michael And Magic...Win The Stealths XX3's By Captioning it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i can't comment?? they said I have the wrong answer for the spam protection, isn't 7+8 =15? or am I tripping lol

Are you guys entering your physical address? I was at first and it wouldn't let me add a post. Then I changed it to my e-mail address and it wentthrough. Maybe that's the issue?

Is it just me, or is it sick that a lot of people are making HIV/AIDS jokes? I find it really repulsive.

This damn thing won't let me submit. It's saying I'm entering the wrong sum for 7 + 8. 15 is the answer, Complex! 15!

Edit: Okay it worked. I think I was 195.

Mike: OH! MY! GAWD! That big mean man over there stepped RIGHT on the toe of my All Star XX3s! I am going to FLIP OUT!

Magic: It's okay Mike, calm down! Here, take a pair of these purple and gold Converse and some complimentary tickets to see "Enchanted" at theMagic Johnson Theater!

Mike: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

#199 - made the top 200...does that count for anything? lol

i think its pretty good

Im number 210. I have to say its a decent compared to everything else.
Magic: Remember that game you and Bird played for the big mack back in the day? Well, I put my own spin on it. Tell me what you think. Off the floor, off thescoreboard, through the window, over the river, over the expressway, my right arm around your shoulders, my left hand down your pants, nothing but d**k!

Michael: <---see picture.

#225 - "Hey Mike, well, um…remember that secret stash of photos I told you no one would ever find?"

I just put up #273 first thing that came to my mind.

Magic: We got these honeys waiting in VIP.
Money: Flava Flave!

Originally Posted by Foot Clan

i can't comment?? they said I have the wrong answer for the spam protection, isn't 7+8 =15? or am I tripping lol

I ran into the same problem, just re-open the page and get a different question.
I thought I was trippin and had to count em on my fingers...

Back
Top Bottom