Best Place to buy fitteds in Metro Manila

hey guys. I just wanna know where's the best place to buy fitted hats? All i know is that there's AKTIV in Trinoma, and Republic...are there New Era cap stores here? Thanks.
smile.gif

i think there's a similar thread about new era fitted caps somewhere in the philippines regional forum. you may want to check that one out because most info bout new era fitted caps here in the p.i. are on there already.

When I was there recently, in GreenBelt, in front of Nike Park, there's a shop in front of it which had a decent collection of fitteds. Might wanna check that out, forgot what's the shop called though.

I've been here for 3 weeks already and I'm still looking for a decent New Era fitted... Please someone shed some light... Text me if you got the info: 09162407870 Thanks in advance
wink.gif

here's a previous topic posted bout local shops selling new era fitteds: http://niketalk.com/topic/217768

on top of my head you can check out welegendary, republic and urban athletics they sell new era fitteds as well...

imho it'll be better to buy fitteds in the US as the selection here in the philippines is very limited.

Originally Posted by superswag

here's a previous topic posted bout local shops selling new era fitteds: http://niketalk.com/topic/217768

on top of my head you can check out welegendary, republic and urban athletics they sell new era fitteds as well...

imho it'll be better to buy fitteds in the US as the selection here in the philippines is very limited.
Good looks
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

When I was there recently, in GreenBelt, in front of Nike Park, there's a shop in front of it which had a decent collection of fitteds. 

i think it's the Gola shop ...

Have you guys ever wondered why fitteds sold in stores like Akt!v are waaay sub-par as against the ones sold in the states? The ones in Akt!v and Shoe Salon look real thinner and cheaper though they are still 59Fifty's.

Back
Top Bottom