Best Place To Buy Gucci Besides The Stores

you can't afford gucci, your parents can...

oh and you're from houston? that explains it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GOTONE

for a 15 year old, you seem pretty mature. but from the looks of it, you yourself dont understand what a hypebeast is, because you are one.

now to answer your question... no i dont know where to get a cheaper pair of authentic gucci's.

no he's not. the hell?? 
roll.gif

high school drop out getting held up for his gucci "nonhypebeast" sneaks.  callin it.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

you can't afford gucci, your parents can...

oh and you're from houston? that explains it.
grin.gif

Shut up 
eyes.gif

If you can't afford it you don't need it.

Don't waste your parents money like that

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

27219_111898888838119_100000540266193_161463_5027319_n1.jpg

eek.gif
"custom" Gucci bedding, drapes, and paint with door holes and the lay-down sitting on milk crates.

Priorties.
30t6p3b.gif

...and to OP, keep the $400 to put towards your senior trip, a car, or something else that's going to add to your high school experience.

I've been on "NT" for years . . . I don't usually blog much ,but I had to comment on this! Why is a 15 year old talking about Gucci? Another thing ! Why isn't their an Age limit on Nike Talk?

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

I've been on "NT" for years . . . I don't usually blog much ,but I had to comment on this! Why is a 15 year old talking about Gucci? Another thing ! Why isn't their an Age limit on Nike Talk?

I started at that age.  Give the kid a break, ya'll fronting.  Being a grown $+$ man who likes tennis shoes is not any better than being a kid who likes tennis shoes.  Of course the kid is misguided, but let him live and learn.

Gucci has outlets, so that would be your best bet.

If you go to style forum you can catch some new or used Gucci in their consignment section.

Originally Posted by JE15306

Hey NT,
I'm 15 and am thinking about getting some 100% Authentic Gucci shoes. I have some Jordan Heat, but it's just not as cool anymore with all these Hypebeasts running around.
tired.gif
They have no idea what they are wearing and just wear it because everyone else does.
ohwell.gif
 That and Jordans aren't just cutting it anymore, unless there Lasers or DB's. My question is where is the cheapest place to buy Real Gucci Shoes? I'm not looking to spend over $350 for a Ds pair, either
ohwell.gif
. I've been told that at "Outlets" they have older models and are a bit reduced. Anybody have any insight as to where to cop some?
nerd.gif
Just looking to upgrade shoes and get out this Jordan nonsense, don't get me wrong there pretty bad as long as you don't have new BS releases... But when you spend $300+ on a pair when Guccis are in the low 400s, that's pretty convincing you know. I'll keep a few Heat pairs too just because though
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Thanks for reading
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by mneezy1

What 'chu know bout walkin' in the Gucci store and they salute?
Tell'em!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Hey NT,
I'm 15 and am thinking about getting some 100% Authentic Gucci shoes. I have some Jordan Heat, but it's just not as cool anymore with all these Hypebeasts running around.
tired.gif
They have no idea what they are wearing and just wear it because everyone else does
ohwell.gif
 That and Jordan's aren't just cutting it anymore, unless there Lasers or DB's. My question is where is the cheapest place to buy Real Gucci Shoes? I'm not looking to spend over $350 for a Ds pair, either
ohwell.gif
. I've been told that at "Outlets" they have older models and are a bit reduced. Anybody have any insight as to where to cop some?
nerd.gif
Just looking to upgrade shoes and get out this Jordan nonsense, don't get me wrong there pretty bad as long as you don't have new BS releases... But when you spend $300+ on a pair when Guccis are in the low 400s, that's pretty convincing you know. I'll keep a few Heat pairs too just because though
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Thanks for reading
Son you a Hypebeast/poser 

OP doesn't see the logic as people who are wearing jordan's are just as worse as him who want to buy "cheap" gucci shoes.

OP Get a life if you got jordan heat why not sell those and spend money on some guccic shoes you can afford.

Shoes aren't everything srsly, copp some Vans and call it a day.

Originally Posted by megatron

Buying shoes because you want to not look like a hypebeast(WHICH YOU ARE) is just as bad.

BUY WHAT YOU LIKE WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE

youre 15 though. Try ebay or neiman market type outlets for that cheap out of season gucci
indifferent.gif

Hypebeast with not real love for the game, go to ebay and get ripped off by fakes and overpay. Buy from a store ..............

Sorry for the late responses guys, was very busy and totally forgot about this, Please excuse this.
BOMB SQUAD, 
Oh alright gotcha, how is NT family though???
nerd.gif
 Care to preach?

-If someone steeped on my new Guccis, the punishment would really depend on who it was honestly
embarassed.gif

Luoung, I've just grown to how they look, look so sleek and bad
pimp.gif

Bomb squad, Yea I know what they are saying, was not expecting this much heat though
ohwell.gif

Raptors, Exactly
smokin.gif

Dipsetgeneral, I don't work yet... Well i do gamble, the money comes back and forth like a see saw
pimp.gif

GOTONE, Thanks, whatever you say
eyes.gif

Createdestroy, you just painted any AWFUL image of GUcci for me now
sick.gif

jordanscrub, keep going.... AND
nerd.gif

smeelyginger, Yea I know it sucks, gotta pay to play though
grin.gif

ca5peer, No although that is typical response it's seem. I actually do pay for my OWN SHOES
tongue.gif
 yea im from houston, where do you stay at???
nerd.gif

kiendeen, I believe I am, but each to his own. Keep talking,  if you only knew
smokin.gif

ErickM713, Like I said it's not their money... BUT MINE. BTW, your in houston too???
nerd.gif

supermanblue7, Got most
eyes.gif
of that COVERED as well.

mrpolow23, Age is just a number, although i do see your point. Im a legit NT'er have like 2 refs in like a few months.

mountaindraised23, Dont think so..

mustbefire, Thanks, you have to start somewhere you know.

spacerace, Funny, LOL.

PTone, Yea thats what hard work gets you. You work hard you play hard
glasses.gif

generationz, Alright thanks
happy.gif

jayhhod23, No sorry forgot about this mess.

mneezy1, None YET!!!
frown.gif

monstar1, Soon my friend, Your not going to freestyle battle me are you, J/K bro. Although i am from houston
nerd.gif

Patrick bateman, What is funny???
indifferent.gif

alchemist IQ, No be the best by not being like the rest
glasses.gif

mr marcus, typing error???
eyes.gif

elnino, You already know, J/K give me time bro.

lebronh8r, Yea I know, cost to be a boss.
embarassed.gif

HAM CITY, Why??? I took to the time to respond to everyones replys, even the ones just looking for lulz... Explain yourself!

Sorry for the late responses guys, was very busy and totally forgot about this, Please excuse this.
BOMB SQUAD, 
Oh alright gotcha, how is NT family though???
nerd.gif
 Care to preach?

-If someone steeped on my new Guccis, the punishment would really depend on who it was honestly
embarassed.gif

Luoung, I've just grown to how they look, look so sleek and bad
pimp.gif

Bomb squad, Yea I know what they are saying, was not expecting this much heat though
ohwell.gif

Raptors, Exactly
smokin.gif

Dipsetgeneral, I don't work yet... Well i do gamble, the money comes back and forth like a see saw
pimp.gif

GOTONE, Thanks, whatever you say
eyes.gif

Createdestroy, you just painted any AWFUL image of GUcci for me now
sick.gif

jordanscrub, keep going.... AND
nerd.gif

smeelyginger, Yea I know it sucks, gotta pay to play though
grin.gif

ca5peer, No although that is typical response it's seem. I actually do pay for my OWN SHOES
tongue.gif
 yea im from houston, where do you stay at???
nerd.gif

kiendeen, I believe I am, but each to his own. Keep talking,  if you only knew
smokin.gif

ErickM713, Like I said it's not their money... BUT MINE. BTW, your in houston too???
nerd.gif

supermanblue7, Got most
eyes.gif
of that COVERED as well.

mrpolow23, Age is just a number, although i do see your point. Im a legit NT'er have like 2 refs in like a few months.

mountaindraised23, Dont think so..

mustbefire, Thanks, you have to start somewhere you know.

spacerace, Funny, LOL.

PTone, Yea thats what hard work gets you. You work hard you play hard
glasses.gif

generationz, Alright thanks
happy.gif

jayhhod23, No sorry forgot about this mess.

mneezy1, None YET!!!
frown.gif

monstar1, Soon my friend, Your not going to freestyle battle me are you, J/K bro. Although i am from houston
nerd.gif

Patrick bateman, What is funny???
indifferent.gif

alchemist IQ, No be the best by not being like the rest
glasses.gif

mr marcus, typing error???
eyes.gif

elnino, You already know, J/K give me time bro.

lebronh8r, Yea I know, cost to be a boss.
embarassed.gif

*Commit that*

It's Sunday morning bro I'm gonna keep it positive. Stay in school, get good grades, have fun with your boys, and enjoy your youth. You'll be an adult before you know it.

Back
Top Bottom