best place to buy used DVDs in NYC?

whats up NT,

i am a real big fan of tv on dvd, i like to just watch a season in a week rather than 12 or whatever.
being from new england, we have newbury comics which is great but having just moved to nyc i am wondering if there are any spots like this to pick up used DVDs.
no need to drop $40+ when you can get it viewed once for half that.
thanks in advance.

whats up NT,

i am a real big fan of tv on dvd, i like to just watch a season in a week rather than 12 or whatever.
being from new england, we have newbury comics which is great but having just moved to nyc i am wondering if there are any spots like this to pick up used DVDs.
no need to drop $40+ when you can get it viewed once for half that.
thanks in advance.

Just wait a couple of months and you will be able to buy all types of used DVD's, shelves, etc from Blockbuster. Blockbuster is going belly up it is just a matter of time.

Just wait a couple of months and you will be able to buy all types of used DVD's, shelves, etc from Blockbuster. Blockbuster is going belly up it is just a matter of time.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

stand around a bodega for 5 minutes and wait.

laugh.gif

Word around my way dudes, some friends, that are addicted to drugs be stealing all sorts of crap.

The only things they don't budge on the price about is Enfamil (sp) baby formula and Gillette Razors for some reason... everything else is a go.

One dude around my way OD's... he wears like size 46 pant size... opens up the zipper and goes into Blockbuster and bags over 100 DVD's and video games at a time.

Does the same thing at grocery stores... mad deodorant, and so many other things.

You have to find dudes that addicted to heavy drugs though (Heroin, Crack, Meth) to get really good deals because they beast for the drugs and need money so will do whatever they can to get it.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

stand around a bodega for 5 minutes and wait.

laugh.gif

Word around my way dudes, some friends, that are addicted to drugs be stealing all sorts of crap.

The only things they don't budge on the price about is Enfamil (sp) baby formula and Gillette Razors for some reason... everything else is a go.

One dude around my way OD's... he wears like size 46 pant size... opens up the zipper and goes into Blockbuster and bags over 100 DVD's and video games at a time.

Does the same thing at grocery stores... mad deodorant, and so many other things.

You have to find dudes that addicted to heavy drugs though (Heroin, Crack, Meth) to get really good deals because they beast for the drugs and need money so will do whatever they can to get it.

haha, are there just any stores that buy dvds/cds that would have some lying around that you know of?
but thanks so far lol.

haha, are there just any stores that buy dvds/cds that would have some lying around that you know of?
but thanks so far lol.

If I were you I'd just get Netflix, the instant stream is on point lately. Can't beat $9/month. Only downside I can really see is if you only take a 1 DVD at a time plan, it'll take you a while to kill a season of a show.

If I were you I'd just get Netflix, the instant stream is on point lately. Can't beat $9/month. Only downside I can really see is if you only take a 1 DVD at a time plan, it'll take you a while to kill a season of a show.

Back
Top Bottom