best place to get boxes to ship shoes?

usps charging 5 bucks for a box
sick.gif
 then 20 bucks parcel to cali on a shoe that weighs 4 pounds
sick.gif
 are the prices going up or was this lady trying to play me?

usps charging 5 bucks for a box
sick.gif
 then 20 bucks parcel to cali on a shoe that weighs 4 pounds
sick.gif
 are the prices going up or was this lady trying to play me?

why ship parcel at usps. Just do priority. Its usually $15 to Cali for me. But I get my boxes for free from the ABC store and flip them inside out and make tape a new box together around the shoes. Pretty sturdy and rigid box too for protection.

why ship parcel at usps. Just do priority. Its usually $15 to Cali for me. But I get my boxes for free from the ABC store and flip them inside out and make tape a new box together around the shoes. Pretty sturdy and rigid box too for protection.

Use the flat rate box trick where u alter the box to fit the size of the shoe box. There's videos out there on how to do it

Use the flat rate box trick where u alter the box to fit the size of the shoe box. There's videos out there on how to do it

you can also try ross and marshalls the have boxes sometimes in the back of the store and also Michael's arts and crafts they have a load of boxes in there warehouse I know because I worked there

you can also try ross and marshalls the have boxes sometimes in the back of the store and also Michael's arts and crafts they have a load of boxes in there warehouse I know because I worked there

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I think JRose5 has a thread on that

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I think JRose5 has a thread on that

Back
Top Bottom