Best places to stay in Tagaytay?

There is a new bed and breakfast in Tagaytay called The Boutique. It has 7 rooms that each has its own distinct motif. The Boutique also offers free wifi for guests and all rooms are equipped with a plasma tv and are ipod ready. And one more thing, the yummy breakfast is served in bed.

The Boutique
(046) 4131885
45 Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Crossing East, Tagaytay.
From Tagaytay rotonda, left side of the road before Dencio's/Starbucks area.

Some photos here.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

I realized that my pics aren't that nice because I only started taking them before we checked out. Anyway, you can view better pics of the place and its rooms in the link FT provided.

View outside the room. It would've been a perfect shot if I got up 20 mins earlier but I decided not to and just enjoyed the view for myself.

img1054cm7.jpg

Looking at the breakfast menu the night before, I didn't expect to be served such delicious food. It was better than some 5-star hotels I've been to.

img1057yr3.jpg

The room at the end of the hall is the best one in this joint. It's called "I LUST" and will set you back around $200/night (weekend/holiday rate) with complimentary breakfast for two. We got to use this room before leaving for the wedding since the one we were getting was still occupied.

img1059rl3.jpg

More pics of the "I DARE" room.

img1060dz6.jpg

img1061dc7.jpg

img1062uz9.jpg
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 11/27/06 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

^^^ hella nice pics... Doesn't even look like Tagaytay is in a 3rd world country with that room, tv, view, etc..
"He can fight Mayweather right now and I don't think Mayweather can handle the pressure" Alan Massengale on Manny Pacquiao

nice pics....bed looks like it needs some blacklight scanning.... :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
Member No.58

No biggie, KC. Glad that you liked the place too.

I love that headboard.
wink.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Quote:
inthis room, you can do it on the bed lying down or standing up. I demonstrated it to my wife while she was watching tv
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

"He can fight Mayweather right now and I don't think Mayweather can handle the pressure" Alan Massengale on Manny Pacquiao

Back
Top Bottom