Best prices on airplane tickets? vol. BDAY IN VEGAS

What's good NT.

First time going to Vegas in 2 weeks for my birthday! I want to fly from Seattle to Vegas on 11/29 and come back 12/02 but I'm flexible on a day or two depending on the price.

So my question to you guys is, where can I find the best prices on airplane tickets for a roundtrip? Where do you usually purchase your tickets?

Thanks for the help in advance :smokin

i looked up spirit, is that airline actually legit?

those prices seem too low lol

Last edited:
I always take spirit, never took any other airline (cheap ftl) always smells like mothballs and old couches

Just pay the extra and pass on spirit.

Bad experience from DC to LAS on spirit. lol

You get what you paid for.

do NOT take US Airways. They're cheaper, but every time I flew with them to save $ for trips, they @#$@$@ something up. Still not sure how it's so hard to book flights properly; there should be no reason for me to not get on the plane when I bought my tickets a month ago and showed up on time :smh: Let's not even get started with the ridiculous stopovers. It makes so much sense to fly from SF to Phoenix and then back north to Vegas/LA :rolleyes The headaches aren't worth the savings

Southwest is my favorite for domestic travel. Never had a bad experience with them. Jetblue is cool too for going to NYC; it lets you avoid the complete @#$% hole that most of JFK is since Jetblue has its own terminal

Last edited:
Depends on where u flying from but southwest stays having sales I would check with them first.

I have also used priceline's "name your own price" feature. Its kinda hit or miss but it can be done.

I've flown every airline and Delta has never let me down.

For your situation, since it's so close from Seattle to Vegas you should def go spirit.

Definitely go with Southwest. If you can afford it, go with Virgin America.

i looked up spirit, is that airline actually legit?

those prices seem too low lol
spirit is def legit.. never had any problems with them going from LA to Vegas... 

only thing is i believe they tax for everything.. first checked bag is like 50$ and so on.. lol

i think southwest is pretty cheap aswell.. doing alil research for a trip im takin this coming march.. LA to ChiTown.. from what im seeing SW is like 100$ cheaper then errthing else.

The best thing about SW is the free baggage check in :pimp:

It's sad how @#$% American based airlines are in general. I've been spoiled by Asian airlines like Singapore, Korean, Cathay Pacific, etc. Asian airports are amazing as well.

Back
Top Bottom