best program to recover a harddrive (callin geeksquad)

g14

I would just call my friend who does all this stuff but we aint speakin anymore ...i guess

I Had  virus/malware that removed  a few files now its missing files

and now my hard drive is saying

34dg9x0.jpg

when it is clearly has data still in it

it worked one time but it was missing files so i system restore

now its back saying "reformat" error again

one of virus/malware was a fake windows xp anti-virus

that would pop up if that counts

like what to do

im bout to lose my mind & money on this one

I would just call my friend who does all this stuff but we aint speakin anymore ...i guess

I Had  virus/malware that removed  a few files now its missing files

and now my hard drive is saying

34dg9x0.jpg

when it is clearly has data still in it

it worked one time but it was missing files so i system restore

now its back saying "reformat" error again

one of virus/malware was a fake windows xp anti-virus

that would pop up if that counts

like what to do

im bout to lose my mind & money on this one

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I bought Remo Recover. It's only $50 and it was easy to use. 

how much of ur harddrive was recovered tho?

i need like 99.9%

I bought Remo Recover. It's only $50 and it was easy to use. 

how much of ur harddrive was recovered tho?

i need like 99.9%

What kind of files did you have? I had to recover a hard drive that had documents, jpegs, and other media files so it recovered what it could before I accidently messed up the drive. If you have other files though IDK if it'll recover it. You can browse on downloads.com and they'll have customer reviews too.

EDIT: the website I used was www.download.com

It's from CNET and I also googled some of the programs to see other insight. Since you're Mr. Conspiracy Theory, I'd avoid taking it to any place that required you to leave your hard drive over night, since more than likely they'll go snooping and save stuff they deem interesting

What kind of files did you have? I had to recover a hard drive that had documents, jpegs, and other media files so it recovered what it could before I accidently messed up the drive. If you have other files though IDK if it'll recover it. You can browse on downloads.com and they'll have customer reviews too.

EDIT: the website I used was www.download.com

It's from CNET and I also googled some of the programs to see other insight. Since you're Mr. Conspiracy Theory, I'd avoid taking it to any place that required you to leave your hard drive over night, since more than likely they'll go snooping and save stuff they deem interesting

i just want my fruity loop sessions  back
frown.gif

Very much G14 classified

i just want my fruity loop sessions  back
frown.gif

Very much G14 classified

Try Spinrite.  It's somewhat expensive, but I've heard it's the best product on the market for recovering lost files.

Try Spinrite.  It's somewhat expensive, but I've heard it's the best product on the market for recovering lost files.

Back
Top Bottom