Best razor known to man? Vol. Tired of disposable

Im very hairy and my facial hair is thick and coarse. When I do shave my face completely clean which I havent for years the only razor that can do the job is a Mach III. Ive tried every razor under the sun and this razor is by far the best. Nothing even comes close. I use a Mach III to shave my neck and throat and line up my facial hair then use an Andis Outliner and keep a nice clean stubble.

Yo, how do I keep my beard/stubble like Razor Ramon's, (I'm glad someone posted his pic in here)?

I use one of those VS Sassoon iTrim joints at the moment, and it is trash.

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If you are a man of color forget shaving like an "American Male." Get yourself some of these.
images

Im a black dude and use a safety razor to shave. The clippers dont give me a close enough shave, my hair is too thick and grows too fast. I just use a double edge safety razor in the shower w/ a fog-less mirror and rarely get any bumps.

This. I use liners to shape up my facial hair but for shaving it doesn't nearly close enough and gives me bumps.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

laugh.gif

My black brethren. I need an electric one that gives a close shave, are there any?

I've been using a safety razor for a while and while it's really cheap my Fusion is more comfortable and gives a better shave - it's just that the blades are robbery.

I do like my shaving soap and a brush though - those fancy gels irritate my skin but the basic soap is nice. It feels like it doesn't clog the blades so much either.

Do you mean, black guys don't use typical razors?

Disposables are fine, but it has to have at least 3 blades. The truth is, all these blades are the same. But if you don't shave frequently, or want a really clean shave. The new stuff is pretty good. THe 5x blades will give you a nice shave.

Me, I personally use the old school one. I don't shave everyrday either.

I just recently started using electric a couple months ago, and it is awesome. I use the Philips Sensotouch. It cost alot; I got it as a gift. It cuts really close, and it's just so damn easy to use.

I still use a Gillette in the shower every now and then, but yeah, electric is boss. I don't get much facial hair though.

I'm using the Fusion Proglide but that vibration feature really doesn't do much for me.

Once a week I use an electric edger to lower my beard and stache and then a straight razor to outline it if I'm not satisfied with the line. My straight razor gives me a sharper line. No bumps.

i just tried out dollar shave club. not bad. i only use razors on my mustache and my head. with the dollar shave club plan, you can use a new cartridge every week, for 6 dollars a month. so far so good...

I want a Braun... things sound great from the reviews. Use a Fusion ProGlide right now.

Back
Top Bottom