BEST scary movie ive EVER seen....period

Will watch it when i get home tommorow.
Props for the link
pimp.gif

lately, ive been into japanese horror films...

but my favorite isnt the scariest, just a really good story and premise: Battle Royal. subtitles, but def worth a watch.

but the scariest ive ever watched is prob O or Audition

def gonna check out this movie tho

lately, ive been into japanese horror films...

but my favorite isnt the scariest, just a really good story and premise: Battle Royal. subtitles, but def worth a watch.

but the scariest ive ever watched is prob O or Audition

def gonna check out this movie tho

watching it now. not gonna front kinda scared watching this all lights off alone in the crib. creepy scary sounds and stuff coming out of no where. this movie is deff worth watching if u into scarry ones.

watching it now. not gonna front kinda scared watching this all lights off alone in the crib. creepy scary sounds and stuff coming out of no where. this movie is deff worth watching if u into scarry ones.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

whats the name of the movie? dude just straight posted it and didn't mention the name and its in another language.

umm he did say the name in the 1st page lol, its phobia 2.
OP idk what you talking bout man that last scene was more funny than scary.

Actually nothing was scary about this movie, you must be a little p 
laugh.gif
. Had me all hyped but oh well entertain none the less.
like i said "BEST" scary movie, not scariest hahaha that last one is amazingly funny, enetertaining to say the least 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

whats the name of the movie? dude just straight posted it and didn't mention the name and its in another language.

umm he did say the name in the 1st page lol, its phobia 2.
OP idk what you talking bout man that last scene was more funny than scary.

Actually nothing was scary about this movie, you must be a little p 
laugh.gif
. Had me all hyped but oh well entertain none the less.
like i said "BEST" scary movie, not scariest hahaha that last one is amazingly funny, enetertaining to say the least 
roll.gif

i never saw the trailer, and i suggest not to watch it....10x better without seeing it....kindve mad about the spoliers, definitely still worth the watch though, for entertainment purposes

i never saw the trailer, and i suggest not to watch it....10x better without seeing it....kindve mad about the spoliers, definitely still worth the watch though, for entertainment purposes

Pretty scary, definitely twisted, last story was a trip and funny! If you want a scary movie watch "Rec" its a scary movie from spain!! Really good.

Pretty scary, definitely twisted, last story was a trip and funny! If you want a scary movie watch "Rec" its a scary movie from spain!! Really good.

for those who watched it, definitely worth the 2 hours huh? the last 40 minutes is genius, and and and... the 4th one is TWISTED.

for those who watched it, definitely worth the 2 hours huh? the last 40 minutes is genius, and and and... the 4th one is TWISTED.

Back
Top Bottom