Originally Posted by Meangene4

prison sex
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
specially when u drop the loofa and body wash
wink.gif
que?

i have to go with makeup.

when im high im either super paranoid or mad lazy. so im either stressing somebody is going to catch us or im going to get her pregnant at that very moment. ori just lay there zoning while she ride. last time i smashed high in a car, i kept stopping everytime i heard something. so she was like when you come down fromyour high hit me up.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

sex on shrooms FTW!

Never tried them, my homies say im crazy cause i would be willing to, but it seems like a relatively safe drug from what ive heard. Besides the dude at my school who jumped off a tower at my school thinkin he could fly

yo at my school some dude hopped out the window cuz he thought he heard cops.... he died.... crazy... gotta be safe

but for the record.....

Suprise Sex (As in I didnt see myself doing this 10 min ago or when i first saw you)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ay, i forgot about oil sex, my girl let me pour hot grapeseed oil all over her and massage her, word to bangros. And i proceeded to smash with the power of 12greek gods, she said it was the best ever.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Sex after snorting 10 grams of 100% Peruvian
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stop.

Anyone who has ever dabbled in the white KNOWS that it's the WORST sex EVER.

THE WORST.
I'm not talking about me snoring, per say...

This one coke head chick I use to mess with was CRAZZZZZZZZZZZY tho..she snorted a line of my you know what.....

In that case, I agree.

White tends to affect men and women differently. You're right, women off that white are absolute freaks.
have u ever tried puttin it up there booty
nerd.gif

i hear lil boosie and lots of dudes from the South, be doin it with E Pills...supposedly, it dissolves and hits their bloodstream instantly, and is 10x more effective since it bypasses the digestive system.

sounds legit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

sex on shrooms FTW!

Never tried them, my homies say im crazy cause i would be willing to, but it seems like a relatively safe drug from what ive heard. Besides the dude at my school who jumped off a tower at my school thinkin he could fly

yo at my school some dude hopped out the window cuz he thought he heard cops.... he died.... crazy... gotta be safe

but for the record.....

Suprise Sex (As in I didnt see myself doing this 10 min ago or when i first saw you)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SLU?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom