Best sole sauce?

My friend literally just told me the same thing today and ya LED is preferred. Right on! I'll send a pic of those 6s tomorrow with better lighting.

Also, noticed some shoes that were iced with the Salon 40 lost traction..Some jordans were okay but I think the ones I put out for longer lost some traction. Any idea how to fix that?

My friend literally just told me the same thing today and ya LED is preferred. Right on! I'll send a pic of those 6s tomorrow with better lighting.

Also, noticed some shoes that were iced with the Salon 40 lost traction..Some jordans were okay but I think the ones I put out for longer lost some traction. Any idea how to fix that?
I honestly have no idea how to fix that. It does seem like a common issue though. There may not be a solution but I will absolutely look into it. I like to check reddit and YouTube. NikeTalk is a shell of its former self. I mean look at how this thread got moved to sneaker art where nobody will see it while on the main JB front page it’s a bunch of old *** threads getting bumped. Sad! I remember the good old days back in 2004. It’s all good we don’t need NT anymore with reddit and YouTube POPPIN OFF!

SMH SOMEONE FIX THIS lol
This is the Mars grow light that I bought and was shipped quick to me I got it in just a few days after making the order

I honestly have no idea how to fix that. It does seem like a common issue though. There may not be a solution but I will absolutely look into it. I like to check reddit and YouTube. NikeTalk is a shell of its former self. I mean look at how this thread got moved to sneaker art where nobody will see it while on the main JB front page it’s a bunch of old *** threads getting bumped. Sad! I remember the good old days back in 2004. It’s all good we don’t need NT anymore with reddit and YouTube POPPIN OFF!

I definitely missed out on NikeTalk..literally JUST MADE MY ACCOUNT lmaooo. Been in the game since for so many years and casually restoring and buying. Youtube been going CRAZY. I just picked up a patreon membership to be mentored by John Manalo. I literally can't find any posts about this topic expect here and you're the only one replying lol RESPECT BROTHA

I feel like for the lost traction it would just recover after being worn a few times and going against some concrete and getting some friction.

*currently at work and will send pics after*

I definitely missed out on NikeTalk..literally JUST MADE MY ACCOUNT lmaooo. Been in the game since for so many years and casually restoring and buying. Youtube been going CRAZY. I just picked up a patreon membership to be mentored by John Manalo. I literally can't find any posts about this topic expect here and you're the only one replying lol RESPECT BROTHA

I feel like for the lost traction it would just recover after being worn a few times and going against some concrete and getting some friction.

*currently at work and will send pics after*
Dude that Manalo guy can restore some kicks that’s an impressive kid. Vick is another from what I’ve seen just coming back to this Jordan thing recently.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about gaining traction back. Rub it up against something coarse. I haven’t experienced it myself yet but I have read many comments about it which sucks. Hopefully there’s a way to get it back. Keep me posted on that!! I would think that it’sGOTTA be temporary and will slowly get its traction back.

Dude that Manalo guy can restore some kicks that’s an impressive kid. Vick is another from what I’ve seen just coming back to this Jordan thing recently.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about gaining traction back. Rub it up against something coarse. I haven’t experienced it myself yet but I have read many comments about it which sucks. Hopefully there’s a way to get it back. Keep me posted on that!! I would think that it’sGOTTA be temporary and will slowly get its traction back.

YO. So for the 6s I guess the soles eventually healed back. I guess just being in the sun for the sauce too long made it almost look 'sun-burnt' but thankfully recovered lol

After speaking with coach, it seems like getting a sole super icy really is just an equivalent exchange of traction. The more icy the more traction lost because of tampering with rubber and chemicals. I guess it just depends how much time is put into icing. I've just iced a few pairs but not HELLA iced and there's still some decent traction at least.

YO. So for the 6s I guess the soles eventually healed back. I guess just being in the sun for the sauce too long made it almost look 'sun-burnt' but thankfully recovered lol

After speaking with coach, it seems like getting a sole super icy really is just an equivalent exchange of traction. The more icy the more traction lost because of tampering with rubber and chemicals. I guess it just depends how much time is put into icing. I've just iced a few pairs but not HELLA iced and there's still some decent traction at least.
Damn so traction is permanently lost?

No I wouldn't think the traction is permanently lost. But ya some wear and tear should help it come back. I just think excessive glowing can really make the kicks slippery and then you might have to idk lightly use sandpaper or rub the shoe on some concrete.

Damn so traction is permanently lost?
No I wouldn't think the traction is permanently lost. But ya some wear and tear should help it come back. I just think excessive glowing can really make the kicks slippery and then you might have to idk lightly use sandpaper or rub the shoe on some concrete.

I can’t wait to test this. Rubbing them on concrete is exactly what came to mind to try.

Good luck!! I'm still debating if I want to create an indoor setup. I live in the Bay Area and it's mostly cloudy.
Thanks you too bro. Well if you want to restore icy soles frequently I would absolutely recommend getting the LED Mars light I linked. Just hang it up in a closet or something. You don’t need a box for it. And it doesn’t hardly generate any heat. And less than $200 it’s amazing. Low power consumption too just let that ***** run 24 hours a session it will be way way way easier than using the sun and worrying about the heat associated with it.

Thanks you too bro. Well if you want to restore icy soles frequently I would absolutely recommend getting the LED Mars light I linked. Just hang it up in a closet or something. You don’t need a box for it. And it doesn’t hardly generate any heat. And less than $200 it’s amazing. Low power consumption too just let that ***** run 24 hours a session it will be way way way easier than using the sun and worrying about the heat associated with it.
Forsure! Is the traction loss using the indoor lights hella common with the shoes you work on?

Ok bro I was looking into this and you’re not the only one that had this loss of traction happen to them using the salon 40. I’m not gonna use it now after reading more. The Angelus sole bright seems to be the safer option.

Ok bro I was looking into this and you’re not the only one that had this loss of traction happen to them using the salon 40. I’m not gonna use it now after reading more. The Angelus sole bright seems to be the safer option.
Let me correct myself. It’s not the type of sauce that causes loss of traction but the heat combined with the chemicals that does it.

None that my clients stated. I don’t do long sessions. I break them down into multiple ones to get the job done
I researched a good bit on it and as I tried to correct myself above it’s the heat that will do that. So smaller outside sessions or indoor is unquestionably the way to go.

I have tried 2 much sauce and drip sole sauce and both of the have did me great I won’t try any thing else I did a 12 to 24 hour session and I think they do great

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 587
Back
Top Bottom