Best Song off A soundtrack

killacamseason.jpg

Pick a song

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Yall some dummies...

"Beautiful Ones"

AlbumCovers-Prince-PurpleRain%281984%29.jpg

somebody with some common sense....

Beautiful Ones is the truth. But i mean I am partial to Computer Blue. Take your pick though. When Doves Cry, Purple Rain, Let's Go Crazy, DarlingNikki.... i mean it is the G.O.A.T

But other than P.R.

The Empire Strikes Back-The Imperial March

If we are talking some rap, R&B I SH, than the Juice Soundtrack one of the best.
Eric B & Rakim - Juice (Know The Ledge)
Naughty by Nature - Uptown Anthem
Cypress Hill - How I could just kill a man
Brand New Heavies - People Get Ready (Remix)
Aaron Hall - Don't Be Afraid
Teddy Riley - Is It Good To You?
EPMD - It's Going Down

Pac - Pain is a great choice. And Teddy Thompson - Love Her For That from the 40 days and 40 night OST

im surprised no1's mentioned a personal favorite from probably one of the most consistent soundtrack artists.... "Can I Get A..." from Rush Hour

2pac - Pain, might take the cake.

Lord Finesse - You know what I'm about. From the Tresspass soundtrack.

Purple Rain-Purple Rain the Movie
Dead Reckoning- Smokin' Aces
Tears of....-Silent Hill
Bibo no Aozora -Babel
God Moving Over the Face of the Waters- Heat
Lux Aeterna-Requiem For a Dream
In the Deep- Crash....................also,for those with the Crash DVD, what is the name of the song thats playing during the main menu?

i mainly listen to rap, so its a shame that i cant think of a hip hop song that caught my attention during a movie.

Originally Posted by jiggilojones

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Yall some dummies...

"Beautiful Ones"

AlbumCovers-Prince-PurpleRain%281984%29.jpg

somebody with some common sense....

Beautiful Ones is the truth. But i mean I am partial to Computer Blue. Take your pick though. When Doves Cry, Purple Rain, Let's Go Crazy, Darling Nikki.... i mean it is the G.O.A.T

Damn, how could I forget? I was just about to say Suck It or Not
laugh.gif

But I agree, I can't listen to Beautiful Ones without hearin Computer Blue after it, and I can't listen to CB witout hearin BO before it. Thatconflicts with Darling Nikki coming right after it, so I basically just listen to the whole album everytime I wanna hear a song.
laugh.gif

Does this count (basically the whole album, for same reasons as Purple Rain) since it kinda had a mini-movie too...

micheal-jackson-thriller.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

CRU LUV

Code:
Yo, I set up shop wit nick rocks that'll upset rookiesMake 'em slide like li'l$%**$@ in wet *!$+%Open up the whole strip, like MonopolyDare one of ya'll to land on my propertyThink you get some dough for my community chest?Blaow blaow two to yo chestYa'll n's can't pass go cuz it cost to passYa'll n's cheap like Baltic Ave. Type ta land on jail can't pay your bailWanna borrow from the bank, ***** what you thinkI'm the wrong one to lie to +$#$ I'm the man who supply who supply who supply YOUAnd ya'll a bunch talk moneyI'm tryin to get it down for that#+***++!+@$%* boardwalk moneyTwo-brick money new blue six moneyParoo trip money flew in six moneyTaj Mahal trips orange chips moneyLong **** money all in yo %*%%% moneyFlow like the flu and spit sick moneyPeep hotty's Roc-A-Fella wools routeAll black mask down wit they tools outBeanie mack I'll move outI had *****z runnin from school pickin new routesThen I'll run and lick a shot make 'em move southSwitch up they last name get a new spouseScrambled up some down-payment for a new houseNo matter where you go Mack gone find yaI'm like a shadow%%+@$+ I'm right behind ya I'll blow out ya brains and won't give ya no reminder
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
BROADSTREET BULLY
pimp.gif