Best up and comin rapper in brooklyn??

They say throwed in New York? I listened to the track dude sounds generic to me like he'd have a song in the next fast and furious.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

damn he is generic... soon as it comes its like "heard this before"...

he seem like one of them dudes who just rap cuz they technically can... like flow on beat n *#$+

i bet this dude cant make a song to save his life... i love how yall east coast dudes will hear one freestyle and proclaim somebody dope...

lmao i heard a couple things tho..i understand what yall sayin but its one joint imma look for more then judge lol ..but good point

damn he is generic... soon as it comes its like "heard this before"...

he seem like one of them dudes who just rap cuz they technically can... like flow on beat n *#$+

i bet this dude cant make a song to save his life... i love how yall east coast dudes will hear one freestyle and proclaim somebody dope...

thats the song i heard gettin to the _ ft FRE_H.mp3 - 3.22MB

lol well im from NY and im rockin with my NY rappers....we need new blood hes a good cross to me

Um, no.

I have plenty of friends who just rap in their spare time and already much better than him.

ill outpunchline him then turn around and make a hit single
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Um, no.

I have plenty of friends who just rap in their spare time and already much better than him.

Like his boy Vinnie Paz.

it was decent....but as others touched on pause...type generic...me being a "punchline" rapper I try to think outside the box and have someoutlandish %@@! word to Royce...so to hear this I was not blown away....

I'm tired of listening to rappers who I feel I'm better than
grin.gif
notjust dude cuz at least he's trying to go somewhere with it....but !!$!+$ that's already in the game too...I feel I could rap circles around half theselames out....

iHateTimeDotCom wrote: chatta718 wrote: lol well im from NY and im rockin with my NY rappers....we need new blood hes a good cross to me thats yall problem...too damn biased... just look for good music no matter where its from... u need to step ur standards up... cuz dude is nothing special at all... illoutpunchline him then turn around and make a hit single... thats what u need... not some dude who just raps... yall still got jada for that... I don'tbelieve u.....cuz if u can make a hit single ull be on and not on NT...and I seen him..I'm pretty sure he'll be on wayyy B4 all u guys that would"outrap him"...that's the funny thing about NT yall hate then Dride when it comes to the light

M16 wrote: Um, no. I have plenty of friends who just rap in their spare time and already much better than him. And no offense but he raps better than vinniepaz!!
roll.gif
and that's a KNOWN fact lmao!!

Joell by far, even though hes a bit older i consider him up and coming cause he taking off big
pimp.gif

^^^Not true look at the drakes and the soulja boys...that's no excuse if its hot ull be heard no matter what....and ur mixtape is gonna drop and nobodysgonna hear it...prolly cuz ur garbage...

* waits for stans to realize Henz0 is from BK, at which point the slurpfest will begin *

Back
Top Bottom