Best USPS box to ship shoes?

Why don't you just measure your sneaker box and put those measurements up against the USPS boxes and make a selection?

C'mon man...

I dont ship shoes.

I travel wit my ds kicks.

Make your own decision for once in your life.

I dont ship shoes.

I travel wit my ds kicks.

Make your own decision for once in your life.
***** I'm not asking if I should abort my kid, which job I should take, or if I should marry this girl or not. I'm asking for which ******* box y'all use to ship shoes. **** outta here.

Why don't you just measure your sneaker box and put those measurements up against the USPS boxes and make a selection?

C'mon man...
Damn bruh you a genius, I didn't think about that. Can you ship me some measurement tape?

I use my own boxes for shoes that include the OG Box. I use the shoe box USPS Box when shipping just the shoes.

Shout out op for caring which box to use, one time i got the shoe box straight out with tape.

**** outa here

U know wat youre right op.
That was a childish response from me to a valid question.

I hope you find the right size box for your shoes.

Last edited:
To answer your question, none of them fit nike/jordan boxes well. You can order the "shoe box" size, then cut up 2 of them to make 1 larger box. I have done that before and it works, but uses extra tape since you have to join 2 sides together. I think that is the only way if you want to use the free postal service boxes.

If you are sending just 1 or a couple pairs, I'd probably go buy a box for a couple dollars. Less headache.

Last edited:
Damn so much hate in this thread. I had the same question. Nike boxes don't fit right in many boxes

Back
Top Bottom