BEST VEGAS HOTEL vol. CHEA!

Paris is a personal fave but Bellagio & Caesar's Palace are
pimp.gif
! Gonna check out Aria & Mandalay Bay next time...

i was at encore the night it opened and i was impessed...it seemed to just have a little more than the other rooms in vegas but its a little far off the rest of teh strip. the place was nice as hell and the rooms were cheap...interested in that new hotel they just put up thou...Aria or somthing like taht
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I'm a fan of the Skylofts at MGM. I've spent a lot of time at the MGM Grand so it's the hotel I'm most comfortable and familiar with.
ive stayed at signature, but arent the skylofts a couple thousand a night?

damn i just realized ive never been to the north side of the strip (as an adult) 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
.. def cant wait to go!

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

just got a room at NYNY for sunday

cancel... seriously.  prices cant be much different elsewhere.  go across the street to MGM unless you welcome doing a 25 minute dead man walking at 7am when you are piss drunk trying to find your room.  dont say no one warned you.

my uncle is a VIP at the ceasers and let me tell you all the suites ive been in are straight g. european style pools. and the buffet is not bad at all.

worst ive stayed at was the new york new york.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Caesars Palace And Bellagio gets my vote.
Paris a close second (or third).
Palazzo wasn't bad at all though, their regular room is like a suite.

Worst I stayed on is California, that thing was trash.
Worst in the strip is Monte Carlo and Flamingo.
just asking but why do you think the Monte Carlo was the worst on the strip?

Originally Posted by pdm 87

TI shot to my top 3 after they renovated their rooms a couple years back. The beds are like sleeping on an orgasm.
I need one of these beds in my life on the reg. Those things are so damn comfortable, I don't think I've ever slept better.
pimp.gif

I'm staying in the Monte Carlo in 3 weeks. I've heard that it's not too bad and I don't expect to be in my room much. One of my boys stayed there at the end of January and said they had comfy beds, a food court with cheap food (good for late night or lunch the next day), and also a tram going to City Center and Bellagio. I'd rather be center strip, but that tram running to the Bellagio should be straight.

I'm trying to go back sometime this summer and stay at Planet Hollywood or the Mirage.

EDIT- NY NY was probably the worst hotel I've stayed at in Vegas. The beds were awful and a few of my friends on the trip wound up getting scabies or something from them.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by pdm 87

TI shot to my top 3 after they renovated their rooms a couple years back. The beds are like sleeping on an orgasm. 
I went to Vegas for the first time last August (I'm 26...smh at me). Those TI beds were amazing! 

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

EDIT- NY NY was probably the worst hotel I've stayed at in Vegas. The beds were awful and a few of my friends on the trip wound up getting scabies or something from them.
sick.gif
i just got back from NYNY, and i "upgraded" to a "strip view room," .......and the damn view was of excalibur, hooters and tropicana. *+$ is that about
laugh.gif
mad.gif

sick.gif
i just got back from NYNY, and i "upgraded" to a "strip view room," .......and the damn view was of excalibur, hooters and tropicana. *+$ is that about
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Technically, that is strip view since 2/3 of those hotels are on the strip.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

sick.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Technically, that is strip view since 2/3 of those hotels are on the strip.

"Technically" it is, but to me they try to pass it as seeing the whole strip when you're checking in. Who the !@$# wants to see the ghetto %%! hooters and tropicana as their view? Great view
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom