Best way to force my @#%$ to go to the gym?

Quote:
Make a plan that every time DeSean Jackson get held under 50 receiving yards you'll go to the gym for 2 hours. You'll be thin in no time
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

i look at other diesel guys then be like damn.... i gotta step it up

nh
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
but hey for me i just look at pics for me and then pics at real fit dude (nh) and just strive to look like them. make sure you're never content and it'll make you wanna work hard...now if only i can apply this to college.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Working out at home is convenient but in the gym there's always a sense of competition 8)
glasses.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
. My maxes go up by a lot.

Running in the gym is horrible though. I can't handle staying on a treadmill in the same spot because it's so boring. I have to run outside where my running is actually moving me around.

GUNNA GET IT:
I know dudes who run, do bench, curls, dips, Push ups and sit ups outta they house and are more diesel than you or anyone you know

I know two people who are exactly like what you're talking about. It really makes me mad.
TEAMMARVEL​
With great power comes great responsibility​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Are you Ladiesman217?​

Just go, don't think. If you're thinking then you're not going.
yeah I find it more difficult in the winter, but throw on some sweats, take them off when you get there....don't think and go --- you are amachine.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Quote:
Unless you ballin, you shouldn't really workout at your house, especially if you say your "room," but hey, I guess it's better than nothing.

ohwell.gif
">

I know dudes who run, do bench, curls, dips, Push ups and sit ups outta they house and are more diesel than you or anyone you know
PHILA 76ERS
STL RAMS

Real Talk.

You just have to suck it up and go. That's really the hardest part. There's a lot of cute chicks at my gym so that helps motivate me. Plusyou'll feel great after putting in a nice workout.

Back
Top Bottom