Best way to sell 100+ DS jordans? (pics)

Any fire red 3s for cheap?....11.5-12 here
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

I'm looking to sell them all within this year so Ill probably let them go less than any website.

Hopefully most transactions are meetups. I'm thinking about buying a table for this Sundays dunkxchange in San Francisco.

Mostly 11.5-12.5 jordans.
pimp.gif

infrared 6? space jam 11? cement 4's?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

If you have Black/Silver V's from 2006 in a 12-13, I'll take those away from you.

I do have them.
Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Any fire red 3s for cheap?....11.5-12 here
nerd.gif

I got those too.
Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

I'm looking to sell them all within this year so Ill probably let them go less than any website.

Hopefully most transactions are meetups. I'm thinking about buying a table for this Sundays dunkxchange in San Francisco.

Mostly 11.5-12.5 jordans.
pimp.gif

infrared 6? space jam 11? cement 4's?

No. No. Yes, worn once.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Make a post on NT asking the best way to sell 100+ DS Jordans...
roll.gif
seriously.

but good luck man, the past few months has been absolutely the worst. prices really bottomed out and it seems like even the older retros that held their valueare slipping. i brought over a few pairs to FC but i'm prepared to wait as long as it takes...but a 100 pairs? nah..

you're only options are ebay, nt, and iss. whatever option you choose though, it'll require A LOT of labor. taking pictures of everything, putting upevery pair, managing every pair you sell, etc. if you can get rid of it in a bulk for cheap i'd do that but who the heck in 2009 is gonna buy a 100 pairsin bulk? also unless you price everything dirt cheap you won't get any sales. when i put my shoes up although it was a little pricey i have not had asingle offer in 4 months. right now is definately the worst time to sell shoes that i've seen. would it get better though? i don't think so...eitherway good luck with sale.
glasses.gif

Craigslist is your best bet... but it only works if you are from LA or NY.. ISS is wack now.. and you wont sell anything on NT unless you put it up for dirtcheap.. and ebay will kill you with the fees.

What all u sellin? I might be able to help u out w/ those 11.5's and 12's

If only those I.E.'s were a 11.5-12, I would have gladly taken those off of your hands for $150

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

roll.gif
seriously.

but good luck man, the past few months has been absolutely the worst. prices really bottomed out and it seems like even the older retros that held their value are slipping. i brought over a few pairs to FC but i'm prepared to wait as long as it takes...but a 100 pairs? nah..

you're only options are ebay, nt, and iss. whatever option you choose though, it'll require A LOT of labor. taking pictures of everything, putting up every pair, managing every pair you sell, etc. if you can get rid of it in a bulk for cheap i'd do that but who the heck in 2009 is gonna buy a 100 pairs in bulk? also unless you price everything dirt cheap you won't get any sales. when i put my shoes up although it was a little pricey i have not had a single offer in 4 months. right now is definately the worst time to sell shoes that i've seen. would it get better though? i don't think so...either way good luck with sale.
glasses.gif

I don't think the value of shoes is going to change within a couple years from now. The positive note is that I won't be losing money in the end.Almost all 100 pairs are worth atleast retail. I'm really considering buying a table for $100 at Sundays SF dunkxchange. It would be cool of I can sell 10pairs for about $1500 if I bought a table. Shipping and paypal is a hassle.

11.5-12.5 right here and alot of those shoes in the pics u posted have me interested
u should post every model, colorway, size, and condition

man I'm in the same situation as you. I tried selling them on iss and NT, but I get nothing but ridiculous low ball offers and its too time consuming totake tagged pics of everything. Ebay would be great but at the end of the day you get raped for listing fees and other garbage fees they have now. I wishNT's buy and sell was like back then. I would just make a list and leave it in the buy/sell forum.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

man I'm in the same situation as you. I tried selling them on iss and NT, but I get nothing but ridiculous low ball offers and its too time consuming to take tagged pics of everything. Ebay would be great but at the end of the day you get raped for listing fees and other garbage fees they have now. I wish NT's buy and sell was like back then. I would just make a list and leave it in the buy/sell forum.

And ISSs new setup makes it even more of a hassle.

Could u at least list what u have and the sizes? No price since we don't wanna get this clinked for lookin like a buy/sell

this.

that said, you let me pick the 10 out of anything on those Iphone pictures and ill give you 1500.

craigslist is an option. dxc at sf is a good idea also except the average shoe size is like 9

Back
Top Bottom