!!!!!!!! Best way to ship about 40-50 pairs of shoes????? !!!!!!!

Go to UPS or Fed Ex and get the biggest box they have and put all the shoes in there in the boxes. Make sure you get it all insured.

get a box > stack about 15-20 shoes in there > go to www.usps.com or www.dhl.com or any other freight company > find out how much it is to ship byputting in the dimensions and weight of the box > If it's a large box that weights around 15-20 lbs, its prolly gonna cost like $25-$35 to ship (prollyless...i shipped 2 large boxes that weighed around 20 lbs each for only $70 to CANADA) > print out the address sticker thingy and put it on your box >ask for the pick up option which allows the delivery guy to come and pick it up at your mom's place > done. you get your shoes and I would like a pairof shoes in a sz 10 =]

i wouldn't even bother if you are doing it temporarily, only to have to ship them back sometime soon.

if it's permanent, then unfold the boxes and ship all the sneakers loose. they aren't antiques. they are leather and rubber. keep them stuffed and thatis it.

that's the cheapest/most reasonable option.

Back
Top Bottom