***BEST WAYS TO GET OVER AN EX***

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

The problem is "Im not busy"
smh.gif
my minds wanders off alot...im stupid
indifferent.gif

Dont you friends to Kick it with?...

See, this is why men should always have females stashed away...
yeah i have friends to kick it with...

plus i have females on the side incase something liek this would happen

just havent had time to chill anyone yet...i need to do this as soon as possible

You just need to rejuvenate that morale
- Hit up the gym to get healthy and fit
- If your in school, get the grades straight
- Stay focused with work

just productive things to make you feel busy and healthy

Originally Posted by SlamCity

You just need to rejuvenate that morale
- Hit up the gym to get healthy and fit
- If your in school, get the grades straight
- Stay focused with work

just productive things to make you feel busy and healthy

...These are things you should be doing whether youre suffering a break-up or not fam'
laugh.gif

1. avoid all contact with her.
2. do away with anything that reminds you of her.
3. Find other chix to occupy your time.

Very Childish, I say you have to move on to the next girl... but she has to look better, or at least be having more than your ex girls going on for her.

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Very Childish, I say you have to move on to the next girl... but she has to look better, or at least be having more than your ex girls going on for her.

Hows your face?

A few things to think about

do you think she is home asking people on forums for help about getting over you? Nope she is not she is out having fun you should be too.
you will with no doubt move on and find a better person the sooner you see this the better
Do what you did before this person came into your life yes you may reflect on something or a memory that triggers feelings, but thats life. Like losing yourfavorite toy when you were a child. Or having a pet die or run away.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

theres nothin thats gonna really do the job other than time
not other girls or anything else. like its been said countles times in here....time

Originally Posted by yendro

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For me I would make time to go to a strip club with your boys. Maybe get a dance if you do that sorta thing. I feel it takes your mind totally off your exwhen you have some nekid girls in front of you.

After that go out and do your thing, get fit, go out, socialize.

I think that your best bet is to stop associating with her.

I'm kind of going through something like this right now, but they other way around.

I want her to get over me and I don't think us talking on the regular is helping her at all.

Real talk...the ONLY reason men cant get over their ex's is because they cant stand the fact that another dude is gonna be tappin that Punani in no time....

word cant see my lady like that would make me feel
mad.gif
frown.gif

with my situation smashing other chicks wasnt workin so kept telling myself "@+*%% dat biitch"
it worked for me I said this for like 3 days straight and I got over her

Real talk...the ONLY reason men cant get over their ex's is because they cant stand the fact that another dude is gonna be tappin that Punani in no time....

You couldn't be anymore wrong, sure that may be the case for some but not all.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

word cant see my lady like that would make me feel
mad.gif
frown.gif

yes I agree but at the end of the day you will realize that dude only smashed sloppy seconds

Originally Posted by LLC Money

cocaine is your best bet, hers too.

[RICK JAMES] COCAINE IS A HELL OF A DRUGG [/RICK JAMES]

BUT honestly, im kind of in the same situation too..i would say just try not to keep in touch as much. even if she says she wants to be your best friend andshe wants to tell you everything about her new relationships n all that,
if you really wanna get over her theres no better way than to just do you, find out what makes you happy then take it from there.

fornicate with a new broad asap...youll get over the ex..or at least one would hope

I got over my last ex by keepng contact with her. When we took away the physical aspect of the relationship we realized that we couldn't stand to be aroundeach other nearly as much.

Back
Top Bottom