Best Website To Book A Flight?

I see a lot of commercials about deals on airfare, but what is the best site?
I don't fly (3 times in my life), but I have to go to Texas from San Francisco next month and am looking for the best deal I can get. SW has a round trip for $481 and I'm wondering if that's the best deal I can find.

if you can get flight for less than $500 nowadays (that's more than 500 miles) you should snatch that up right quick.

but you can also try google flights (says $415, but didn't drill down to specific city)
kayak.com
you can try priceline.com

there are a lot of articles on the internetz saying that airlines aren't giving a ton of discounts right now, which concurs with what i was seeing a month or so ago

Use kayak.com then check the box of all the sites so u can check prices of different sites in one click.

Southwest.com
They dont sell their tickets on any other site and they will pretty much always have the best price after baggage fees.
And you might wanna try booking two one way tickets instead of the round trip. Sometimes Wanna Get Away prices are cheap.

Last edited:
I've booked on google flights recently they have a list of flights even cheaper options like flying to other airports

Sales on flights are released on Wednesday morning at 12:01 am remember to clear you browsing history and cache before you check flights

Last edited:
I've booked on google flights recently they have a list of flights even cheaper options like flying to other airports

Sales on flights are released on Wednesday morning at 12:01 am remember to clear you browsing history and cache before you check flights
good to know, thanks

Idk about best but cheapoair is decent. Went to Cali and back to wisconsin during the holidays for 340

I always check Spirit Airlines for flights within the US. Got a flight from NJ to FLA for $248

Thanks for the replies. The sites I checked before were actually more than southwest, do maybe one of these is better.

You can also try, StudentUniverse . com if you have an .edu email address.  Booking through that site save me and my girl a few hundred $$ on traveling overseas. 

Southwest always has deals from TX to CA. My wife's been with SW for a minute and said to do Wednesday flights due to cheaper fares and sign up for email alerts.

If not, take the 5 to the 10 and burn :smokin..Great scenery and people that you'll encounter.

Good thread, haven't flown in a minute but doing a lot of traveling this summer, this will be very helpful

Speaking off booking flights, looking to book a flight to MIA today for tomorrow. Best place to find that?

Seems like the longer I way to book this flight to ny prices are going up each day. :smh:

Just copped two tickets from Delta.com Kansas City to Baltimore for $141 each way. I searched on all those sites posted above, round trip/ 2 one way and all the prices were $350+. I started going site by site and Delta had the best deal for the flight.

Back
Top Bottom