Best Whitening Strips?

So headed to South Beach in about a month for a little vacation. Me being me, I want to make sure everything is in full effect for the lady specimens of South Beach. I've been working a little extra in the gym lately to get the beach body ready and thought maybe an even whiter smile couldn't hurt.

I have no experience with Crest Whitening strips or such, and was wondering if any of you all have any experience? Recommendations on what whitening applications can improve the pearly whites in time for South Beach would be most appreciated gentlemen
pimp.gif

I had good results from Crest, but it takes a while to see.

If you want quick results pour straight baking soda on your toothpaste before you brush, but don't do this daily as it can damage your enamel. Try it about once a week, it's amazing!

^
I thought it was supposed to be once every 2 weeks.  Well, I guess it depends on how much baking soda you use.  I need to brush with the baking soda later today.

^You are right, it's every two weeks to a month, but since OP only has a month till South Beach he could get away with it once a week to get straight, but after that he should really scale it down.

Pick up some Crest Whitestripes and you should be good. I've used Arm and Hammer Baking Soda toothpaste in the past and now I'm using Crest 3D toothpaste and that seems to help as well.

Baking soda like said posters said...

Dr Oz said if you take the back of an orange peel. the while part. and rub it on your teeth before you brush em is also another natural whitener.

Another one is to crush strawberries into a paste and mix with baking soda...

Needless to say dont buy whitening strips

If I were you I'd stay away from the whitening strips. They work really well, but after about a week it starts to hurt. I had heard that before I used them, but I had no idea how bad it would be.

This is what I use and I love it. I don't really like the way stripes feel in my mouth.
300.colgateopticwhite.dd.101411.jpg

What exactly do you mean you 'use' hydrogen peroxide? You just dip your toothbruth in it and brush?

hydrogen peroxide and baking soda are the recommended ways to clean your teeth other than brushing. I used crest white strips and there was a noticeable difference

Originally Posted by oidreez

hydrogen peroxide and baking soda are the recommended ways to clean your teeth other than brushing.

So do your brush with it or just swish it around in your mouth or what? How much do you use?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

hydrogen peroxide and baking soda are the recommended ways to clean your teeth other than brushing.

So do your brush with it or just swish it around in your mouth or what? How much do you use?

I do both

Crest..

Forget about them overnight and you're gonna feel like someone punched your mouth.

My little brother uses arm and hammer stuff toothpaste, saw a HUGE difference.

Hydrogen peroxide is the main ingredient in most whitening strips and can cause some serious damage to your enamel if you use it for an extended period of time, so don't go HAM. Use crest white strips until your trip and start using colgate total (by far the best toothpaste imo). Remember, circular motions when brushing 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

oh i dont actually do it
laugh.gif
. i tried it before, both ways actually

Back
Top Bottom