BEST WORKOUT IN-EAR HEADPHONES EVAR!!! WATERPROOF AND WASHABLE. MONSTER ISPORT

They sound incredible, they stay in your ear, has awesome noise isolation characteristics, sweatproof and waterproof (even washer machine capable), they pivot for the best fit, they have multiple ear gels for best fit. They are way better than the Beats earbuds, not even in the same category. Cost $149. I love them!!!

i_sport_details.jpg

monster-isport-2a.jpg

isport-5.jpg

monster-isport-headphones-hands-on-5.jpg

Yeah they look good but that is robbery.

I guess I've been through 3 pairs in the past few years - @$50 each.

149!! I'll stick to occasionally putting my iPod headphones back into my ears every 20 minutes the fall out.

I'm good with my memorex around-ear $7 headphones from Marshalls, still running strong since I purchased in November. I don't need top-shelf quality audio when i'm at the gym personally.

I have a pair of Skullcandy's that I bought from TJ Maxx, best 14 bucks I've spent on headphones. Those have lasted me a whole year and have yet to fall out while I'm working out.

I've ran through at least 10 pairs of these kinds of in ear headphones and they all broke, nothing is resistant to my sweat.
laugh.gif

I won a pair of these during our Monster training last year at work and i must say.....they suck
the highs suck
the lows suck.

they are waterproof and do stay in your ear tho *kanye shrug*

Listening to music underwater. 
pimp.gif

Too bad the gym I go to now doesn't have a pool.

Back
Top Bottom