BEST WORKOUT IN-EAR HEADPHONES EVAR!!! WATERPROOF AND WASHABLE. MONSTER ISPORT

For people having problems with their earphones falling out, try buying the foam tips. To me, they work pretty well for sound isolation and doesn't fall out as easily as the rubber tips. You just squish the foam up, stick it in your ear, and it conforms to your ear canal as it returns to shape. Been using only foam tips for in ear head phones ever since I bought a cheap pair of Koss ear buds that used foam tips back in 2006 or so.

I like nice sounding equipment, but when working out you don't need the sound quality, just need an average sounding one for less than $50.

I see people at the gym with Beats headphones on cardio equipment, you know they don't go to the gym often.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Once u go Bluetooth u can't go back
This.

I love the quality of sound and, especially, the FREEDOM of MOVEMENT. The controls for play/pause/skip/previous track/volt are right on the headphones, which also make it very convenient for the listener.

My only problem with them is their vulnerability to water. When I run races (marathons and 1/2s), I tend to pour a cup of water on my head at almost every hydration station. But before, I do so, I take off my BT headset (Motorola S9). After I pour the water, I put them back on. I've damaged 3 sets this way even though I was really careful. Each set was ~$30.   

MEElectronics M6-BK Typically go on sale for 10 bucks. Stays in your ear and molds around it, cop 15.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

I see people at the gym with Beats headphones on cardio equipment, you know they don't go to the gym often.
+ a fitted on the dome and you're describing a vast majority of the tools patrons of my gym 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

+ a fitted on the dome and you're describing a vast majority of the tools patrons of my gym 

Damn for real? A fitted? I don't think I've ever seen that ever at my gym.

41MM1CA3ZZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm working with some Shure in ear headphones. The sound is off the hook. I use them for everything, including the gym. Had  them for over 3 years now and still going strong. Best part is they come with a lifetime warranty. 

Well I rock Beats Solos and im at the gym 3-4 times a week.
laugh.gif

But yeah most people at my gym have regular Apple headphones. A few regulars wear Beats too, not a lot. I can think of two off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

MEElectronics M6-BK Typically go on sale for 10 bucks. Stays in your ear and molds around it, cop 15.

I need new earbuds...will look into these

I'll stick to my Piiq's by Sony, love them.
Never fall off,due to that part that clips to your ear lobe.
Great volume, treble and bass!

sony-piiq-headphone-9.jpg

nice try jimmy iovine. go back to thinking of painfully obvious ways to put product placements on horrible tv shows.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Damn for real? A fitted? I don't think I've ever seen that ever at my gym.

laugh.gif
yeah man, no foolin, cuz you know, gotsta look fresh playboii

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'll stick to my Piiq's by Sony, love them.
Never fall off,due to that part that clips to your ear lobe.
Great volume, treble and bass!

sony-piiq-headphone-9.jpg
eek.gif
a challenger appears

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

They sound incredible, they stay in your ear, has awesome noise isolation characteristics, sweatproof and waterproof (even washer machine capable), they pivot for the best fit, they have multiple ear gels for best fit. They are way better than the Beats earbuds, not even in the same category. Cost $149. I love them!!!

but they're from the same hyped up, extremely overpriced company that has little emphasis on true sq and imaging
granted, these are gym buds, but if you're paying $150, you can do a whole lot better

like some sennheisers with some comply tips, and with that money you can just buy like 5 packs of tips

What cracks me up is dudes in studio beats while at the gym looking all cute and hipster.

Back
Top Bottom