Best/Worst Malls

Depends on what type of shopper you are.

In my opinion:

Best
Montgomery Mall
Tyson's Corner

Worst
Ballston Common Mall
Beltway PlazaMall

Columbia Mall is
grin.gif
Good stores, but I don't likethe way the mall designed

From the malls that I've been to, I would have to say that the worst two are Laurel and Manassas. The best are Tyson's and Montgomery.

laurel is still considered a mall???
laugh.gif
i remember when footaction had crazt lines on retro release day

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I LOVE the G Hetto malls down in 757.. Military Circle ?? Yes Please..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't been to Military in a minute tho. Probably why my kick game fell off
ohwell.gif

MacArthur is dope too as is Lynnhaven and Chesapeake Square.

laugh.gif

those malls succ....Lynnhaven never have #+%@ larger than a XL and Chesapeake Square is a hallway.

military is my spot period....i go to macarthur to get a hood janks on a sunday
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I LOVE the G Hetto malls down in 757.. Military Circle ?? Yes Please..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't been to Military in a minute tho. Probably why my kick game fell off
ohwell.gif

MacArthur is dope too as is Lynnhaven and Chesapeake Square.

laugh.gif

those malls succ....Lynnhaven never have !*%% larger than a XL and Chesapeake Square is a hallway.

military is my spot period....i go to macarthur to get a hood janks on a sunday
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

I don't care what yall say I love PG Plaza.

Been going to that mall since I was little and they have everything.

Im not gonna fake which mall has more shoe stores than Pg mall? nobody!

Dulles Town Center is my local mall, I agree it sucks but Jordan releases are so easy to get there
wink.gif
, Tysons is easily the best mall in the area due to size and selection.

Potomac Mills Mall ive been going there since 1999 it barely change so #%@%@$* boring they barely get exclusive jordans barely and all the hypebeast buy'sthem that $#%$ ticks me off some times

best: military circle is the best spot for kicks in the 757 area imo

everything you need is there,stores with urban accounts(jimmy jazz, dtlr, shoe city) along with bigger chains(footlocker, finishline etc)

worst in 757: Chesapeake square and greenbrier

** laurel mall is a disgrace right now; cant believe i worked there once! but they're gonna tear the place down and make it official.
** wheaton plaza is aight as far as stores, but there is too much other nonsense goin on in the place!
** montgomery mall has seen better days
** PG plaza has an entertaining atmosphere at times, but there's only a few stores

top 3 for me in no order:
tysons 1
columbia mall
towson town center

Tysons for Urban gear
For real?? What store? Not sure what you mean by Urban... unless you mean Sean John or Roca...but I live in Virginia.. but travel back home toMD to shop for myself.. for Gear I can wear which I suppose is regarded as "urban"

Iverson, Oxon Hill Plaza, Forestville Mall...... all have what I need. Indians or Asians or Arabs selling Grown Man and Casual Gear I can rock.... Ihaven't seen Everyday Pple in there yet though..lol

Come on Lavan.. its 09.. time to see you in ALL the spots.. WITH Hoodies to boot..

Tysons for Urban gear
For real?? What store? Not sure what you mean by Urban... unless you mean Sean John or Roca...but I live in Virginia.. but travel back home toMD to shop for myself.. for Gear I can wear which I suppose is regarded as "urban"

Iverson, Oxon Hill Plaza, Forestville Mall...... all have what I need. Indians or Asians or Arabs selling Grown Man and Casual Gear I can rock.... Ihaven't seen Everyday Pple in there yet though..lol

Come on Lavan.. its 09.. time to see you in ALL the spots.. WITH Hoodies to boot..

Back
Top Bottom