BestBuy : $50 free worth of blu rays

With the purchase of a Samsung 3600 or 4600 blu ray, you get $50 credit for blu ray movies. Not exactly sure which model it is but it's a few samsungs.

the system itself marks the movies to $0 and it does not affect the price of the BD player...so if you return [
nerd.gif
] the player you get all your $$$ back..and can keep
nerd.gif
the
nerd.gif
movies
nerd.gif

Get on it..
nerd.gif

You sure? I mean it sounds easy enough, but it is Best Buy and I wouldnt be surprised if they try to pull a fast one. Biff Lawson get on it.

Not even really worth the hassle of returning it. $50 is only like 1 1/2 of a quality movie and just 1 if your getting a boxset

Originally Posted by 18key

You sure? I mean it sounds easy enough, but it is Best Buy and I wouldnt be surprised if they try to pull a fast one. Biff Lawson get on it.
They forget to safeguard it alot...trust me on that.

They had a laptop + 26" LCD for like 549 together...it took most of the discount off the TV. Soooo if you returned the laptop you ended up paying like 180for a 26" toshiba LCD. Which is decent
smile.gif

Hell when they had the klipsch yamaha package you could return some stuff and get like 40% off on what you kept. In the case of this the movies are FREE, nosemi-discount bs like walmart xbox360

GET ON IT NT
pimp.gif

edit: $50 free.. X 8 = $400 of movies. And you can return it, just do different stores.

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Not even really worth the hassle of returning it. $50 is only like 1 1/2 of a quality movie and just 1 if your getting a boxset

What I was gonna say.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by OU Imran

What I was gonna say.

If you buy one in the morning and return it at night till the sale is done [saturday i think], you can end up with $200 in movies.. Just do different storesand use cash. Then flip em on ebay and you can have like $100 profit
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I LOVEEEE ROBBING BEST BUY!

they mark it on receipt...most likely as final sale, or no-refunds or returns...

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by copped

they mark it on receipt...most likely as final sale, or no-refunds or returns...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wanna bet?

I'll bet, because I work there. If you try to return anything included in the package, they'll give you a % of what you're owed if you're notowed any money they will charge you the difference. Do consumers really thing we're this stupid. Try Walmart.

Not to mention the Geek Squad fees:

$19.99- plugging in power cord of Blu-ray player
$10.99- opening box of blu-ray player
$4.99- remove shrink wrap from blu-ray discs

I work at best buy..haven't heard of this
nerd.gif
but I know there are ALOT of blu rays on sale for 9.99..so it may be a good deal..

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Not to mention the Geek Squad fees:

$19.99- plugging in power cord of Blu-ray player
$10.99- opening box of blu-ray player
$4.99- remove shrink wrap from blu-ray discs
smh.gif
@ geek squad. I wonder sometimes how many of them truely think like that and how many at my store are just fronting
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom