BET Awards...Man, Chris Brown killed it

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Crying so everyone will forget you beat a woman = Brilliant!!!
brilliant_medium.jpg

There are some backwards people in here. Kat Stacks, a well known skeeze gets beat up in public and it's funny but Chris put his chic looking female with ties to Jay-Z in check and people attack his character.

Did anyone find out the real story about what happened that night?

There are some backwards people in here. Kat Stacks, a well known skeeze gets beat up in public and it's funny but Chris put his chic looking female with ties to Jay-Z in check and people attack his character.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

word...

what he did was definately wrong and i'm not defending him at all but folks argued for slappin Stacks for over 10 pages

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

word...

what he did was definately wrong and i'm not defending him at all but folks argued for slappin Stacks for over 10 pages

already said it in the music forum

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to on MTV and it's that audience that needs to forgive him, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

already said it in the music forum

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to on MTV and it's that audience that needs to forgive him, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

Back
Top Bottom