BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher List Vol. Underwhelming

I knew Kanye was in a cypher. Los had it on his Twitter. From what he said, Kanye KILLED it. I think Los might be in it with Kanye as well but I can't confirm...

I knew Kanye was in a cypher. Los had it on his Twitter. From what he said, Kanye KILLED it. I think Los might be in it with Kanye as well but I can't confirm...

Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - See video of the biggest web video personalities. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom