BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher List Vol. Underwhelming

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yelawolf has got to be makin' buzz now. Do ya'll hear what homie said in the cypher?
30t6p3b.gif
+
devil.gif
He surprised me as well...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall really think that new dude on GOOD music is dope?
roll.gif
CyHi Da Prince is terrible. Just because you're on GOOD music doesn't mean you are good.

JoJo had a good verse but he's so damn awkward that he comes off as corny.

roll.gif
CyHi Da Prince is terrible. Just because you're on GOOD music doesn't mean you are good.

I guess i don't share everyone's opinion on these cyphers.

I thought Diggy's verse was mediocre at best

I don't like Yelawolf that much but he killed it. And Royce is on another level. That man's confidence and demeanor just better then the rest.

Agree though that JoJo's verse wasn't bad but he just doesn't deliver it well.

Everyone else was forgetable to me. Wiz was alright.

Yelawolf and Royce had charisma

I guess i don't share everyone's opinion on these cyphers.

I thought Diggy's verse was mediocre at best

I don't like Yelawolf that much but he killed it. And Royce is on another level. That man's confidence and demeanor just better then the rest.

Agree though that JoJo's verse wasn't bad but he just doesn't deliver it well.

Everyone else was forgetable to me. Wiz was alright.

Yelawolf and Royce had charisma

I agree. He is just plain Corny and doesn't have that "Swag" (As much as i hate saying that word) as Diggy & Ice Cubes son did. He was making weird +@! faces

I agree. He is just plain Corny and doesn't have that "Swag" (As much as i hate saying that word) as Diggy & Ice Cubes son did. He was making weird +@! faces

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

laugh.gif
@ everybody disregarding Bones Brigade's verse.
Dudes frontin. Ol' boy from Philly did work.

Like others have said, Diggy gonna be a star. JoJo should just stop.
Yelawolf
pimp.gif

Rosewood
pimp.gif

Vado
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

laugh.gif
@ everybody disregarding Bones Brigade's verse.
Dudes frontin. Ol' boy from Philly did work.

Like others have said, Diggy gonna be a star. JoJo should just stop.
Yelawolf
pimp.gif

Rosewood
pimp.gif

Vado
pimp.gif

I swear Big Sean's verse has been so overhyped...

It wasn't that nice, far from the best out of the whole night... not even the best from his cypher session...

Common, Ye', and Cy-Hi all had better verses IMO... (coulda swore I heard Ye's verse before tho...)

The Cube/Run session was pretty nice...

The hate on Jo-Jo needs to end tho, son wasnt even that bad (wasnt that good either) and far from what N's is tryina make him out to be...

Tyga CLEARLY had one of the worst verses out of everyone that spit the whole night... Jo-Jo >>> Tyga in the cyphers last night...

Vado
Yela
Factz
Royce
Bones Brigade
... all stood out other than the "Rosewood" session...

Good to see Kuniva still spittin also...
pimp.gif

I swear Big Sean's verse has been so overhyped...

It wasn't that nice, far from the best out of the whole night... not even the best from his cypher session...

Common, Ye', and Cy-Hi all had better verses IMO... (coulda swore I heard Ye's verse before tho...)

The Cube/Run session was pretty nice...

The hate on Jo-Jo needs to end tho, son wasnt even that bad (wasnt that good either) and far from what N's is tryina make him out to be...

Tyga CLEARLY had one of the worst verses out of everyone that spit the whole night... Jo-Jo >>> Tyga in the cyphers last night...

Vado
Yela
Factz
Royce
Bones Brigade
... all stood out other than the "Rosewood" session...

Good to see Kuniva still spittin also...
pimp.gif

Best cypher was Good Music. And Pusha T had the Best verse over all....Those book of eli cohesion's were dope and that west holly wood verse was funny..lol

Best cypher was Good Music. And Pusha T had the Best verse over all....Those book of eli cohesion's were dope and that west holly wood verse was funny..lol

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I was sittin right behind Nikki Minaj. I always said DAT MASS was fake, but it looked good as hell that night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn...which camp are you with?
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Me.MY****/Desktop/IMG00306-20101002-1742.jpghttp:///oi51.tinypic.com/2w6at8g.jpg"">http://oi51.tinypic.com/2w6at8g.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" href="http://oi51.tinypic.com/2w6at8g.jpg" class="thickbox">
2w6at8g.jpg

Pic came out blurry, I tried to take it on the slide, didn't wana get caught
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I was sittin right behind Nikki Minaj. I always said DAT MASS was fake, but it looked good as hell that night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn...which camp are you with?
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Me.MY****/Desktop/IMG00306-20101002-1742.jpghttp:///oi51.tinypic.com/2w6at8g.jpg"">http://oi51.tinypic.com/2w6at8g.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" href="http://oi51.tinypic.com/2w6at8g.jpg" class="thickbox">
2w6at8g.jpg

Pic came out blurry, I tried to take it on the slide, didn't wana get caught
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

roll.gif

Cyhi ripped that *%@!.... you're buggin'...or you didnt listen

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

roll.gif

Cyhi ripped that *%@!.... you're buggin'...or you didnt listen

Yea no way is Diamond 15. She was 15 when Crime Mob came out with that Knuck If You Buck. I don't know when she got that bubble but a slimmie with a bubble is always nice.

Back
Top Bottom