Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Gus didn’t orchestrate it, he saw the symbol that mike drew were a Colombian gang. He knows at that moment that Bolsa sent out the hit

Say less, just gave me the light for the rewatch.

Also..... if there's no mention of Kim in BB, could she still be alive and with Jimmy, just unseen?

Something that I can’t figure out .. why did Juan Bolsa send that crew to take Lalo’s money? Why do they have beef?
Bolsa needs business to run smoothly and money to keep coming in. Gus is a big part of that in the states. He knew Gus wasnt unlucky with business but that Lalo was targeting Gus and ****ing up his money.

So when Lalo ended up in prison for murder. Bolsa decided it'd be better if Lalo just stayed imprisoned so he couldn't mess with Gus business.

Bolsa had a very specific reason for doing what he did. Obviously Gus felt prison wasn't enough knowing he could easily still mess with him from there.

ejuofr6hbcu41.jpg

As far as the delayed final season, it is what it is. We're in a pandemic. I hope the cast remains healthy during this delay so that we can get a final season.

Say less, just gave me the light for the rewatch.

Also..... if there's no mention of Kim in BB, could she still be alive and with Jimmy, just unseen?

Doubt it. Even in the first episode we ever see Saul in he’s hitting on his front desk assistant Francesca.

Saw Jeremy Jahns says something like Kim has the capacity to make Jimmy a better person but he has just enough more to cloud her moral compass and in the end might actually finish off tipping Jimmy over to Saul.

I REALLY hope that whenever the final season premieres, it isn't broken up into 2 parts like BB was.
Always thought that was foul as hell to do that to viewers:lol:

Can't remember too many shows that broke up their final season like that.

I REALLY hope that whenever the final season premieres, it isn't broken up into 2 parts like BB was.
Always thought that was foul as hell to do that to viewers:lol:

Can't remember too many shows that broke up their final season like that.
If this show was as popularize BB was please believe AMC would force Vince to do that and we'd get worse cuz we at least got a full s5. They'd probably break it up so each season is 6 episodes.

looks like the article was posted before this covid 19 pandemic. I am sure production will start much later therefore pushing back the 2021 release. But we all can Be hopeful it can come out next year. At least there will be 13 episodes

Last edited:
Kim going off the deep end, lalo aint dead.. Coming back to America to find nacho and probably drag saul into this manhunt.
while Kim is going to try to pull off the murder of this guy lalo.
In return Gus gets major respect for Saul and uses him for as a lawyer.
Gus and mike help Kim get away from the game since they couldn’t save nacho,
she is the one who is really breaking bad when you think about it she has Walter White on the other end of the spectrum written all over her..
They both had seeds planted in them (jesse & saul) from somebody who is doing it only small time while she’s thinking bigger and bigger

Last edited:
Lalo John Wick Salamanca on that final boss steez.

Made Gus' best men look like chumps.

Pray 4 Nacho. :emoji_pray:

Kim laughing at Howard when he tried to "enlighten" her about Jimmy. :lol:

Kim fully on the dark side now.

She and Lalo the Co-MVPs of this season.

Finally caught up, s4 and 5 were excellent. I see people calling Kim the MVP but ultimately I think she'll be the biggest loser. She gets deeper and deeper attached to Jimmy despite the mistakes he keeps making and I see all that leading to a tragic end. She's like the antithesis to Skylar that people wanted, someone fully on board and in the game and we'll all get to see what really happens to this mythical superwoman.

Just started BB (on S2 now)

Hopefully Tuco on S6, dude was hilarious. Maybe it's the serious tone of BCS but BB damn near comes off as a comedy.

Back
Top Bottom