Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

m91osfsb56u41.jpg

No, it's about quality. If it's a good show, people are willing to wait for it. I'd rather them have a well written, casted and acted final season.

Curb waited about four or five years.

True Detective, Fargo, Game of Thrones all had extended periods.

Nah man. Can’t end this season like that and then not have a single other episode for two full years leading up to the final season. Your examples are True Detective which is a completely new story with new actors every season and Game of Thrones which every fan of the show absolutely despised that last season? And Curb? You serious man? Lalo just got ambushed by an entire arsenal of hired killers and killed all of them after they got done killing all of his family, Nacho is on the run after Lalo clearly realized he set him up and Kim is out here tryna get Howard clapped....and you comparing this **** to waiting for ****ing Larry David bro?

Curious how they are going to utilize a time jump to Breaking Bad since BCS is still ~4 years away, or if the writers go a different route and go straight to the Gene timeline.

Nah man. Can’t end this season like that and then not have a single other episode for two full years leading up to the final season. Your examples are True Detective which is a completely new story with new actors every season and Game of Thrones which every fan of the show absolutely despised that last season? And Curb? You serious man? Lalo just got ambushed by an entire arsenal of hired killers and killed all of them after they got done killing all of his family, Nacho is on the run after Lalo clearly realized he set him up and Kim is out here tryna get Howard clapped....and you comparing this **** to waiting for ****ing Larry David bro?
This writing team has shown no signs of rushing story just to get to an end and have it air. If the world were under normal circumstances late 2021 sounds like an appropriate timeline but that is not that case. if it’s a 2+ year wait then so be it. They are known, going back to Breaking Bad, to not plot out too far ahead to focus on getting the story right. They made audiences wait over a year after Hank’s realization just for 8 episodes and BCS will be 13.

Kim is crazy...Jimmy created a monster. Howard is done, his career about to be ruined or he might even die. I can see Kim bully him to the point of suicide.

Seems like Lalo was the true heir to the Salamanca throne. He's smart and ruthless but knows how to work people. Tuco was just crazy, I don't think they really wanted him running things but no one was left by the time BB started

As much as I want season 6 ASAP, I rather them take their time to write the story properly. This is the last and FINAL season and the last hurrah. Like Jordan’s “last dance”. Get it right. Look how much criticism GOT got.

I just hope nothing happens to the actors during this process.

kim getting really comfortable with the lifestyle. be interesting to see if she becomes the mastermind behind "saul"
lalo coming through like john wick :lol:

Lalo stole the show this Season.
He definitely earned some fans.
His lingo cracks me up something serious.
Taking out the whole squad man, they ought to be ashamed.
That NO FEAR life makes him near Untouchable.

Something that I can’t figure out .. why did Juan Bolsa send that crew to take Lalo’s money? Why do they have beef?

Gus didn’t orchestrate it, he saw the symbol that mike drew were a Colombian gang. He knows at that moment that Bolsa sent out the hit

Something that I can’t figure out .. why did Juan Bolsa send that crew to take Lalo’s money? Why do they have beef?

So, Juan Bolsa was behind the attempted hijacking of Lalo’s $7 million in bail cash. At least, that is what Gus has coNcluded taking to Mike

Here’s why, according to Gus: “He was trying to protect his business by protecting our business.”

My guess is that Bolsa wants to scuttle the bail deal on the theory that keeping Lalo behind bars is good for Fring’s drug enterprise, and thus good for Bolsa’s. It’s a fair assumption. As far as Bolsa knows, Lalo has been nabbed by the police and is going to wind up, like his cousin Tuco, neutralized behind bars. Bolsa doesn’t know that Lalo was causing huge problems for Fring while in jail. He certainly doesn’t know that Fring has a double agent in the cartel, and that Fring torched his own restaurant. Finally, Bolsa doesn’t know that Fring orchestrated Lalo’s release.

So Bolsa hired some gangsters to steal the cartel’s own money, hoping to keep Lalo in the Big House.

Back
Top Bottom