Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Come on, that ending had to be an homage to Kay corleone

dq7r1lmry6r11.png

QJmd.gif

hopefully, the pace picks up or they jump ahead with jimmy as slimy saul goodman in full and gus having his operation up and running
kim realizing that jimmy has zero damns left :lol: would not be surprised if he gets into major trouble and she has to save his *** again which probably causes their split or her ultimate demise
werner knew mike had to do the job and what he was getting into and the people that he worked for but still pulled that shenanigans. no one to blame but himself

werner chillin poolside with a drink excited about a phone call, like what? seemed way too reckless for a smart man

glad the turn is complete, **** i thought this would happen in season 2. way more back story and development than necessary. i want to see more cartel and criminals

werner chillin poolside with a drink excited about a phone call, like what? seemed way too reckless for a smart man

glad the turn is complete, **** i thought this would happen in season 2. way more back story and development than necessary. i want to see more cartel and criminals

I’d argue and say we’ve gotten way more cartel stuff than expected.

This show was never suppose to be about that

I’d argue and say we’ve gotten way more cartel stuff than expected.

This show was never suppose to be about that

Eh...I disagree. As much as some people wanna separate the two this is still essentially the prequel to Breaking Bad. This isn’t just the story of Saul.

Eh...I disagree. As much as some people wanna separate the two this is still essentially the prequel to Breaking Bad. This isn’t just the story of Saul.

yeah thats entirely the draw of this show, breaking bad characters.

not trashing BCS at all, i do enjoy it mostly. but its like having the warriors roster and running a thibs offense

im honestly not surprised werner thought he could skate

those kinda guys are always looking to bend rules to suit them and assume that because THEY don't think its a big deal and they're smarter than everyone else, then it will all be fine eventually, cause they know best. unfortunately for him he didn't know who he was ****ing with and his entitled attitude got him exactly what he deserved. it sounds foul but he knew the stakes involved. it's a shame they didn't wack kai too.

Well I wouldn't say prequel to Breaking Bad either. It sets up and explains things for characters and antagonists in BB but to me it firmly is about Jimmy becoming Saul and Mike.

Its definitely connected to BB but I wouldn't call it a prequel.

Last edited:
I finally caught the season finale. Saul Good Man :lol::pimp: Jimmy just doesn't give a **** and perhaps the ending is where Kim flips and has enough of his antics?

Sucks Mike had to off Werner but he did it to himself.

Someone needs to hit Kim with the Mr. Krabs meme treatment

kjobq92qf3r11.png

Last edited:
Did you miss Gus pissed off as **** saying Gale won't start cooking until the entire thing is finished?

This isn’t just the story of Saul.

Bro, the show is literally titled 'better call Saul'. His story is the main focus, any other action should be considered bonus. They sprinkle some killing and drug dealing in here and there but it's the story of a shoddy lawyer turned crooked lawyer.

This was another good season. Slow at times but still good.

Kim even fell for Jimmy's act lol. Seem like she just realized how shady he is.

Why it seem like something extra was going on with Gus and Gail?

The writing on this show is great. They're really breaking down the back stories. Hector's story is wild. I'm still waiting to see if Nacho got killed or if he disappeared. They've done a great job with his character. He's like a co-star that I root for and he wasn't even on Breaking Bad.

damn that sucks

that Breaking Bad is coming out this year though right??? so we get something

Back
Top Bottom