Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

RjzwTS5.gif

3yhjkn6l2tp11.gif

g4aem81x2vp11.gif

dd5qyeuhtup11.jpg

j4aa9yrga0q11.png

0qetris9ttp11.jpg

I love Mike... but Nacho is by far the most interesting character on BCS, partially due to not knowing his fate. We know Gus’ fate, Mike’s, Jimmy’s etc.

Same goes for Kim, but I enjoy Nacho’s character more.

Need an extended Gene scene next week...

I love Mike... but Nacho is by far the most interesting character on BCS, partially due to not knowing his fate. We know Gus’ fate, Mike’s, Jimmy’s etc.

Same goes for Kim, but I enjoy Nacho’s character more.

Need an extended Gene scene next week...
Wait how do you know Kim's fate but not Nacho's?

i find Kim's story to be the most interesting for the fact that we really don't know what happens to her. How much influence she played in turning Jimmy to Saul, whether she is dead or alive in the present day, etc

How many seasons are they planning to have? Doesn't feel like 4 seasons already

Wow flashback with Chuck and Ernie. Karaoke so bad :rofl:

Its crazy how much information ppl will give up with the right lie. Mike with these mini-cons got me. Especially while Jimmy is pulling off a biwgger con.

Lalo buggin :lol:

Last edited:
Werner is such a weak man.

Just do the job and then go home. But noo you gonna escape all cuz you miss your wife? C'mon now.

Now this is some real sincerity from Jimmy. Wow. I was wondering if it was bull or if he finally moved past his brother's hatred for him. Especially with the flashback open showing a real living brotherly moment with Jimmy and Chuck.

:rofl: @ S'all good man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom