Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

:rolleyes

You're one of those guys huh?
A primary guardian? Yep, I'm one of those. 3 p/t jobs because no one hires f/t in my area? Yep, I'm one of those. A band parent? Yep, one of those.

What did you think I meant? Let's hear it. Some workaholic addicted to the grind while bragging about no days off because hustle never stops?

What? Let's hear it, but I'll have to read it later: playing Beyblades w/ lil man right now before getting him ready for bed.

A primary guardian? Yep, I'm one of those. 3 p/t jobs because no one hires f/t in my area? Yep, I'm one of those. A band parent? Yep, one of those.

What did you think I meant? Let's hear it. Some workaholic addicted to the grind while bragging about no days off because hustle never stops?

What? Let's hear it, but I'll have to read it later: playing Beyblades w/ lil man right now before getting him ready for bed.

giphy-31.gif

Damn Saul got made.

Dude who figured it out is wild sketchy. Just wanted him to "admit it".

Vacation. Break. 😂 What are thoooose?
Damn no days off? Better get it in where it fits in on the weekend.

Having a job I actually use to be extra envious of my younger self going to school cuz I had way more breaks and vacation like this past winter break.

Right now looking forward to Passover for this Jewish holiday break.

Last edited:
That cold open though. SKRESSED.

I gotta say that I like this show more than BB, which is hard to top. Something about it just grabs me more.

So good.

I hope we don’t have to wait til the opening of next season to see what comes of Saul’s situation at Cinnabon.

DVR's ready. Better Call Saul is back at just the right time. I just finished watching those pinche cabrones, Narcos Mexico.

I checked JUST in time. I thought it came on at 9 but it was on at 8. I enjoyed this episode. I knew the elevator stalling was a setup the moment he started getting stuff done.

Back
Top Bottom